Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up date

hi
    hope everyone is well, not bin on for a while with working nites an cutting on my hegner, i am still loving my new hobby so much, each cut i get so happy, love it, the pictures of my lastest cuts, comments good and bad welcome
    Attached Files

Nicely done.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Looks pretty good to me!!! SPARKLE ON.
      May the wind at you back .....
      Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

hanks guys, hey oily you like my sparkle then

Comment

Those are beautiful!

Comment

Really nice and very brave of you to be cutting letters - those are the hardest things to do because they pretty much have to be perfect -- I congratulate you on your patience! You're doing some interesting finishing, too - what's the sparkly stuff?

Comment

aww thankyou cpowell, thankyou patteM i am loving it really i am, the sparly stuff, well i put craft glitter card onto mdf and then put pattern on, the cut it,paige has bin primed then painted,then added gems and stars,

Comment

I am so proud of Doddy's progress. I have never met anyone with so much enthusiasm. I have taught her what I can.There have been set backs but Doddy just overcomes them. I would be proud to have the things she makes on my craft fair stalls. Doddy and I work as a team on many things, she has come up with several ideas and then I design them in photoshop or fireworks. The letters were her idea and I just designed it. I feel there is very little I can show her now, she has mastered the art of scroll sawing and is turning out first class work with lots of attention to detail.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
                  Yesterday, 10:01 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                  by will8989
                  Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
                  Yesterday, 09:53 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                  by will8989
                  Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
                  Yesterday, 09:49 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                  by will8989
                  He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
                  Yesterday, 09:32 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Sundays market
                  by will8989
                  We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
                  Yesterday, 08:56 PM
                Working...
                X