Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up date

hi
    hope everyone is well, not bin on for a while with working nites an cutting on my hegner, i am still loving my new hobby so much, each cut i get so happy, love it, the pictures of my lastest cuts, comments good and bad welcome
    Attached Files

Nicely done.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Looks pretty good to me!!! SPARKLE ON.
      May the wind at you back .....
      Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

hanks guys, hey oily you like my sparkle then

Comment

Those are beautiful!

Comment

Really nice and very brave of you to be cutting letters - those are the hardest things to do because they pretty much have to be perfect -- I congratulate you on your patience! You're doing some interesting finishing, too - what's the sparkly stuff?

Comment

aww thankyou cpowell, thankyou patteM i am loving it really i am, the sparly stuff, well i put craft glitter card onto mdf and then put pattern on, the cut it,paige has bin primed then painted,then added gems and stars,

Comment

I am so proud of Doddy's progress. I have never met anyone with so much enthusiasm. I have taught her what I can.There have been set backs but Doddy just overcomes them. I would be proud to have the things she makes on my craft fair stalls. Doddy and I work as a team on many things, she has come up with several ideas and then I design them in photoshop or fireworks. The letters were her idea and I just designed it. I feel there is very little I can show her now, she has mastered the art of scroll sawing and is turning out first class work with lots of attention to detail.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                  Reply to Tough Decisions
                  by will8989
                  I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
                  Today, 12:27 PM
                • Don in Brooklin On
                  Reply to Tough Decisions
                  by Don in Brooklin On
                  Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
                  Today, 11:59 AM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to Tough Decisions
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  Absolutely everyone here has made valid points. That's part of what I've liked about this group.....different view points and different ideas. And we respect the diversity. You people rock!
                  Today, 11:24 AM
                • NC Scroller
                  Reply to Tough Decisions
                  by NC Scroller
                  I too miss Bob Duncan. I do not think anyone from FC has taken over that role at least on this forum. If they have I am not sure who. Like Betty, I owe a lot to FC and this forum. If it was not for them and this forum I would have probably turned my saw into a boat anchor years ago. Oh how I looked...
                  Today, 11:22 AM
                • NC Scroller
                  Reply to My covid angel
                  by NC Scroller
                  Yes I would sand all around the hand and feet to give it some depth.
                  Today, 11:03 AM
                Working...
                X