Mother Nature's Happy Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother Nature's Happy Face

I noticed this when I was applying the conditioner on the side of the humming bird piece. Thought it was quite neat....
    Pat...
    Attached Files

Nice pattern and ain't that a heck of a thing - can't go wrong with a smiley face on your work!
    Douglas Fraser
    Eagle River, Alaska

My Gallery - Aurora Wood Crafts

Comment

How neat! Someone is smiling on your work!! Very nice cutting!
      Tammy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to My computer issues.
        by Linda In Phoenix
        I upgraded back in early winter. I got one with both a solid state as well as hard drive. I couldn't move over my Office 2010 because I'd bought it as a download (which was still functioning just fine for what I used it for) and I never switched it to subscription because of the cost. The old download...
        Today, 12:39 PM
      • Rolf
        New turning tools
        by Rolf
        I just picked up a couple of new heavy handled bowl gauges. 1/2 inch and 3/8 inch from two friends that have tool supply businesses.
        Our next Scroll saw club challenge will be segmented scroll saw bowls. I don't sand my bowls, too time consuming, so I will be turning them after glue up.
        Today, 08:04 AM
      • Rolf
        by Rolf
        One problem with upgrading was that many of the programs I use are now subscription based. That really frosts my butt I finally accepted the fact that I normally renew my software frequently anyway the cost difference is negligible.

I did not go with a solid state drive, probably...
        Today, 07:58 AM
      • will8989
        by will8989
        Actually, I think mine is more than 10 years old. And what brand would that be? Remember who you’re talking to here about computers.
        Today, 07:49 AM
      • NC Scroller
        by NC Scroller
        If you buy a new computer you want to get a solid state hard drive. No moving parts to break or wear out....
        Today, 07:43 AM
      Working...
      X