Stool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stool!

Yesterday I was at Harbor Freight and saw and very nice stool Motorcycle Seat Roller Stool
    and it was on sale for $80.00 and if you have a 20% off coupon that would make it $64.00. It is very comfortable if you do not need a back rest. I sat on it and really liked it but I think I would prefer a back rest. Thought I would bring it to the attention of anyone wanting a comfortable stool, it looks just like the one Grizzly has.
    Last edited by tvman44; 05-15-2012, 06:11 PM.
    Bob making sawdust in SW Louisiana
    with a EX-21

So, which is it? Comfy or uncomfy? I need my back because I would look funny with my head and arms growing out of my waist.
    What we've got here is a failure to communicate.

Comment

My typo, should have said very comfortable if you do not need a back rest which is why I did not buy one. I edited my original post. Sorry
      Bob making sawdust in SW Louisiana
      with a EX-21

Comment

That reminds me of a t-shirt we got for my son-in-law that showed one stick figure missing the main vertical stick. The other was a complete with an extra stick in his hand. Caption- "I've got your back!"

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-67...u=550052597073
        Steve in Richmond, VA with a DW-788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Shrink wrap systems
          by Linda In Phoenix
          What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
          The bags seem easier on the surface.
          But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
          Today, 03:24 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
          by will8989
          Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
          Today, 10:32 AM
        • Sandy Oaks
          by Sandy Oaks
          As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
          Today, 09:46 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
          by NC Scroller
          I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
          Today, 07:42 AM
        • NC Scroller
          by NC Scroller
          I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
          Today, 07:39 AM
        Working...
        X