Need patterns of Horses and Covered Wagons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need patterns of Horses and Covered Wagons

Looking for any patterns of covered wagons with a team of horses if possible, I've been looking around for a while with no luck.

Thanks,
    Indiana Saw Man

[email protected]
    Hegner

Not sure if you have tried picsearch
    http://www.picsearch.com/search.cgi?...lor=no&size=1p

There maybe something you can use there
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

cover wagon patterns

thank you very much sir . i didnt have much lick but it is a nice site
      Hegner

Comment

Hi Saw Man. I do know, of 2 covered wagon patterns. and they also have lots of horses. but no packers , which i would like to see. they are in the wooden teddy bear collection. www.woodenteddybearonline.com FALL. 2006 cataloge page 5 order # rt001 and Gsa166 . page 5 and 6 has lots of horse patterns. also. i think we should ask Jeff Zaffino. if he wouldn't mind making us some patterns. on mule trains. and covered wagon things. he does however have lots of horse things. Evie

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by minowevie
          Hi Saw Man. I do know, of 2 covered wagon patterns. and they also have lots of horses. but no packers , which i would like to see. they are in the wooden teddy bear collection. www.woodenteddybearonline.com FALL. 2006 cataloge page 5 order # rt001 and Gsa166 . page 5 and 6 has lots of horse patterns. also. i think we should ask Jeff Zaffino. if he wouldn't mind making us some patterns. on mule trains. and covered wagon things. he does however have lots of horse things. Evie
          thank for the link . i have been out of the sawing world for 2 years in and out of the hospital all that time now doc have put me on disablety so all i have to do is scroll saw . not not a bad thing lol . i had a old moble home 12 x 60 itruned it into my wood shop was going to get rid of it when we bought our new mod. home got to thinking about it and mad my mind up tp trun it into a wood shop . i was in the veneer buss for 35 years so i have got a lot of white oak-cheery-walnut-maple-ash lumber to work with i air died it planned it so i have wood to work with thats makes it nice . well i stop rattling on . very nice to meet
          Hegner

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bill Wilson
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Bill Wilson
            Well, unfortunately, I have also decided to let my subscription lapse. I've been debating it for the past couple years. It isn't so much the money, but it's more the disappointment when yet another issue has so little in it that really appeals to me. The final straw was this past Fall/Winter edition...
            Today, 09:51 AM
          • planeur
            Reply to My covid angel
            by planeur
            Thanks to all !😀 Your comment are very good and make sense!

My piece is 8"X8" X 1/2" thick.
            I though when I cutted the piece to do it in 1 piece or 4/5 , but after a while I decided to do it in one piece and carved it to have a 3D aspect.
            Was it a good idea.....?...
            Today, 09:45 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to My covid angel
            by Rolf
            Great designe! I would have gone a bit further than Linda, Scott and Gladefade I would cut it into more pieces to make shaping easier. Taper the clouds from right to left, taper the wings so that they are lower where they attach to the body. Taper the neck so that it looks like it is going into the...
            Today, 09:02 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Rolf
            The never ending dilemma. I only get two magazines SSWWC and Wood carving Illustrated. Even if I don't make something in every issue there is usually something in each one that I have never tried and that will either challenge or inspire me. Yes I know that I do test cutting for them and they have occasionally...
            Today, 08:49 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to My covid angel
            by NC Scroller
            I would start by tracing your piece on a piece of 1/8" (3mm) material and then cut the back our such that it is a fraction smaller that your project. Then I would cut your piece into two pieces. I mean cut the angel from the cloud. I would then put the cloud on the 1.8" backer and then with...
            Today, 07:27 AM
          Working...
          X