Need patterns of Horses and Covered Wagons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need patterns of Horses and Covered Wagons

Looking for any patterns of covered wagons with a team of horses if possible, I've been looking around for a while with no luck.

Thanks,
    Indiana Saw Man

[email protected]
    Hegner

Not sure if you have tried picsearch
    http://www.picsearch.com/search.cgi?...lor=no&size=1p

There maybe something you can use there
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

cover wagon patterns

thank you very much sir . i didnt have much lick but it is a nice site
      Hegner

Comment

Hi Saw Man. I do know, of 2 covered wagon patterns. and they also have lots of horses. but no packers , which i would like to see. they are in the wooden teddy bear collection. www.woodenteddybearonline.com FALL. 2006 cataloge page 5 order # rt001 and Gsa166 . page 5 and 6 has lots of horse patterns. also. i think we should ask Jeff Zaffino. if he wouldn't mind making us some patterns. on mule trains. and covered wagon things. he does however have lots of horse things. Evie

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by minowevie
          Hi Saw Man. I do know, of 2 covered wagon patterns. and they also have lots of horses. but no packers , which i would like to see. they are in the wooden teddy bear collection. www.woodenteddybearonline.com FALL. 2006 cataloge page 5 order # rt001 and Gsa166 . page 5 and 6 has lots of horse patterns. also. i think we should ask Jeff Zaffino. if he wouldn't mind making us some patterns. on mule trains. and covered wagon things. he does however have lots of horse things. Evie
          thank for the link . i have been out of the sawing world for 2 years in and out of the hospital all that time now doc have put me on disablety so all i have to do is scroll saw . not not a bad thing lol . i had a old moble home 12 x 60 itruned it into my wood shop was going to get rid of it when we bought our new mod. home got to thinking about it and mad my mind up tp trun it into a wood shop . i was in the veneer buss for 35 years so i have got a lot of white oak-cheery-walnut-maple-ash lumber to work with i air died it planned it so i have wood to work with thats makes it nice . well i stop rattling on . very nice to meet
          Hegner

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X