Looking for a pattern of a Boxer Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a pattern of a Boxer Dog

Hi Everyone, I am wanting to know if someone may be able to help me here? I am looking for a pattern for a Boxer Dog. I have found out today that a co-worker has a birthday coming up next week and she loves boxers. I really do not have enough time to order a pattern and get it cut. Could someone help me out PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE? Thanks to All, Steve
    If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
    My Gallery
    [email protected]

Hi Steve,

PM me your email address and I will send you one. I couldn't find a lot out there. Maybe this one will work.
    Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
    www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

I bet Kathy Wise has one.
      Jeff Powell

Comment

Yes Jeff, Kathy Wise does have a couple of patterns of boxers, however they are intarsia.

I emailed Steviegwood to ask what style was appropriate. As a human previously owned by a boxer, I have several patterns, fretwork and intarsia/segmentation, that have been designed over the years of Dance.

Dance was a flashy fawn boxer with the ears cropped. I don't see many patterns of boxers in this fashion. I often used photos of Dance as a guide for pet memorials. I don't like to use pet memorials for the site, that just doesn't seem right to me and have no recent cuttings of the patterns. Oddly, I can't cut patterns of her anymore, not yet anyhow.

I'll see what I can do about having someone cut them for me, think Sue is going to do a segmented version of one, and we have a couple testers who like the intarsia....

Stevieg, check your email. I hope the pattern I selected for you Steviegwood, is appropriate. (In memory of Dreamheart's Sundance of Tanoak, August 1994 - March 2006) "Someone Say Cookie?" Fretwork.

Take care
        Toni
        Attached Files

Comment

Boxer

Thanks Toni, and you got yourself a deal. The co-worker that I was speaking of just got a pup named Alexis. I only hope to do the pattern proud. I will send you a photo as soon as I get it done. I will let you post the photo and add your comments on it. After all it is your Boxer. Thanks again, Steve P.S. I almost forgot. Thanks to Mike for the other boxer pattern I am blessed to have you all as a second family. May God Bless each and everyone of you. Steve
          Last edited by Steviegwood; 10-21-2006, 07:02 PM.
          My Gallery
          [email protected]

Comment

Great work!

Thanks Steve you did a great job on Dance here.

If you don't mind, I would like to use this photo of your work on the site to represent the pattern, "Someone Say Cookie?" Fretwork.

Hope your cutting was a success in your eyes.

Take care
            Toni
            Attached Files

Comment

Dance

Hi Toni, I am glad that you thought that it was good enough to post. Knowing the story behind the the pattern I will take that as a great compliment. I will send you a photo of the end result when I get it framed and finished. Any time that you need a fret piece cut without changes give me a shout. I like making sawdust. Thanks again Toni, Steve
              My Gallery
              [email protected]

Comment

You did Very good Steve- Being a human that is owned by a Boxer myself I have seen my Veto make that same look when I have something that he can hear but can't see. I aquired my buddy just over a month ago from my son who got him from a policeman friend of his . Veto is very protective of me and always at my side- we have a very strong bond that *I hope last for many long years to come- He isn't my first boxer but he is the first one that I have seen that won't jump the fence. --and he minds .
                Sharon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                  Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                  by cwmagee
                  Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
                  Today, 03:36 PM
                • Sandy Oaks
                  Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                  by Sandy Oaks
                  So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
                  Today, 02:56 PM
                • NC Scroller
                  Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                  by NC Scroller
                  I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
                  Today, 11:24 AM
                • NC Scroller
                  Reply to Big week here
                  by NC Scroller
                  Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
                  Today, 11:18 AM
                • jim_mex
                  Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                  by jim_mex
                  Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
                  Today, 09:17 AM
                Working...
                X