Kathy Wise frog box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathy Wise frog box

Anyone who is going to do Kathy's frog box from the new mag may want to read my thread in the intarsia forum section. She emailed me with an update on the pattern. Maybe of help.

Why not post it here?
    Which forum is that, could you post the link please.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I first put the question under "Intarsia, Inlay & Segmentation" heading on this web site. I was thinking that it should be under that heading.

She said that the dotted lines showing to cut from each of the frog's toes was left off the pattern. After making these cuts she said the frog (on the bottom of box) will fit better.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
        Reply to A Bear In The Woods
        by planeur
        Trรจs beau John and original !๐Ÿ˜Ž Like it very much, and cherry is the perfect wood for a bear.....!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
        planeur
        Today, 06:59 AM
      • Jimern
        Reply to My computer issues.
        by Jimern
        Worth a try, but very rarely works. During the install in windows, the software registers links (for want of a better word) which are required for it to operate. install is what is needed...
        Today, 06:51 AM
      • handibunny
        Reply to New turning tools
        by handibunny
        Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your work is always a treat to look at!
        Today, 05:34 AM
      • will8989
        by will8989
        I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as itโ€™s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
        Yesterday, 11:16 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
        Yesterday, 05:55 PM
      Working...
      X