Hegner Scroll Saw for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hegner Scroll Saw for sale

I am selling a slightly used...HEGNER 22" Variable Speed saw features a large 22" capacity to handle virtually any project size, the unique Quicklock tension release system to make fretwork and inside cuts extremely easy, the 400-1700 RPM variable speed motor, dual-tilt slotted table, plus all the other features that make HEGNER a breed apart from all other scroll saws. HEGNER scroll saws are known for easy blade installation, long blade life, superb cutting control, smooth and quiet operation, accurate sawing, smooth edges without sanding, and unsurpassed reliability.And now the Hegner 22-V comes standard with the new Hegner Sawdust Management System (shown above with hold-down removed) which gives you the choice of either blowing the sawdust off your cutting line, drawing out the sawdust into a separte dust collection device, or using a combination of both, giving you a clear view of your cutting line whenever the machine is running.
    $1140.00 OBO

This saw is in Sherwood Park Alberta

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MidMich324
    Reply to hegner 2"
    by MidMich324
    Just Wondering...

Is the table size on the 22" hegner saw as on the 18" hegner saw?

With the 22" inch one you get 4 more inches of depth of cut but do you also get a few more inches of table?
    Yesterday, 09:30 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Spring Issue
    by will8989
    I had to fool around with copying and taping a pattern again today. This wasn’t as bad as the fish, but still a pain. I use rapid resizer. Scan a pattern, put in size I want and it prints it out. If more than one page, it numbers each page at the top and I tape them together. Had the fish pattern...
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
  • millwab
    Reply to Peanuts #1
    by millwab
    Rolf, I cover it with clear contact paper (comes off clean without leaving a residue) and draw a grid for the direction I want to cut (ie horizontal or diagonal) to keep the rows even. The rest is all freehand....
    Yesterday, 02:51 PM
  • Don in Brooklin On
    Reply to Spring Issue
    by Don in Brooklin On
    Rolf

I use acrobat reader. The poster feature will enlarge and if it goes to multiple pages it will put in cut marks. Even if the page is over letter size it will spread to multiple pages at 100%.

If it is in PDF form you can open with Inkscape or GIMP and select what you...
    Yesterday, 01:48 PM
  • theframer
    Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
    by theframer
    Hi Linda, great find...I think.

Please keep us up to date with any information you receive. I would really like to get into this, but my computer skills are almost nonexistent, I need something that a 74 year old air head 🙄 can figure out. Thanks for sharing.

Rick
    Yesterday, 12:05 PM
Working...
X