Look twice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look twice!

When drilling holes to place magnets in fretwork, double check to make you are drilling into the back.

Just sayin'
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Awwww.sorry! I think that's something like -- before you cut the adjacent side for box joints, double check which gets cut out and which remains..... Jus' sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by PatteM View Post
      Awwww.sorry! I think that's something like -- before you cut the adjacent side for box joints, double check which gets cut out and which remains..... Jus' sayin'
      I still have issues with this one.
      Ron

My sawdust gallery

Comment

And, before you smear glue all over your intricate fretwork portrait so you can glue it to the backer; make sure you don't put the glue on the GOOD side!

Nancy in AZ
        A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Comment

Sorry guys, but thanks for the morning giggles...can't help...watch out when you cut the drawers in a band saw box, make sure they're not upside down...just sayin...
          Frieke
          www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

............and when using magnets make sure you glue in the correct polarity otherwise you won't be magnetizing anything, also just sayin'.........
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Make sure the teeth on the blade are to the front when installing it.

Just a random thought.

Oh Oh one more. Make sure your scroll saw is pluged in before you call the manufacturer to complain it wont work...

This is fun.

Comment

Make sure there is a sanding disc on your random orbit sander before you wonder why it's taking so long to get the board smooth....I'm just sayin'.
                Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Before you cross the street.

Comment

Make sure you have grabbed the spay can of laquer and not the spray glue.
                    Keith

Comment

you all been to my shop watching some of my mess ups. lol

Comment

Also, please realize that there is more than one way to spell a name when personalizing a projest. just sayin.....

Comment

Be sure the item in the package to be shipped is the correct item to the correct address Just sayin...

E-mail I got this morning....

Mike I was amazed when I opened my much anticipated package this morning. It arrived in record time & you did a wonderful job on the portrait of the kitty named Snuffy. How adorable...I can tell you put alot of work into that little fluffball...Unfortunately I'm allergic to cats and I paid you to do a portrait of my dog Rufus...
                          Please advise......Jim
                          Last edited by wood-n-things; 03-31-2012, 12:00 PM.
                          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

OK, Mike, get that Cat otta' here. I don't remember ever do that bad. I think I put the hanger on the bottom of a portrait once. But, it WAS on the right side, HA.
                            PERK

Comment

That's funny Mike. Of course if it happened to me, I might not have been quite so amused. Your customer took it all in stride. That's good. Too bad you probably had to eat some shipping costs though.
                              Keith

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X