Only one week left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one week left

Hi folks, just letting everyone know there's only one week left, before the list goes out for the ORNAMENT SWAP. Here's the email address for anyone who wants to be included but hasn't sent their name and snail mail address [email protected]. Don't miss out on the fun and some great ornaments.
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

More time, I need more time. I'm still working on Halloween. Then there's Thanksgiving.

Christmas needs to be put off until at least the end of January, possibly middle of February.
    Kelly
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

NOOOOO Kelly! Marsha isnt saying that Christmas has been rescheduled to October 25th, just the deadline for signin up for the ornament swap!And, you dont have to wait until you have nothing to do to cut ornaments. They are nice quick patterns that you can use up some of those small pieces you been saving forever, and can cut out a few in between things or as a warmup before starting your next thing. As for your holiday shopping, if Marsha can put that off until February, she can count me in on that too, but for now,I'm just excited about the ornament swap. Thank you Marsha for taking on organizingthis. How many have signed up thus far anyways? dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Dale; We have 16 signed up so far. I'm thinking maybe 2 groups of 8, what's everyone else think?

Sorry Kelly, I never did fiqure out how to put Christmas off for awhile, although I've tried, the grankids just wouldn't go for Christmas in June.

Marsha
        LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to My computer issues.
          by Linda In Phoenix
          I upgraded back in early winter. I got one with both a solid state as well as hard drive. I couldn't move over my Office 2010 because I'd bought it as a download (which was still functioning just fine for what I used it for) and I never switched it to subscription because of the cost. The old download...
          Today, 12:39 PM
        • Rolf
          New turning tools
          by Rolf
          I just picked up a couple of new heavy handled bowl gauges. 1/2 inch and 3/8 inch from two friends that have tool supply businesses.
          Our next Scroll saw club challenge will be segmented scroll saw bowls. I don't sand my bowls, too time consuming, so I will be turning them after glue up.
          Today, 08:04 AM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          One problem with upgrading was that many of the programs I use are now subscription based. That really frosts my butt I finally accepted the fact that I normally renew my software frequently anyway the cost difference is negligible.

I did not go with a solid state drive, probably...
          Today, 07:58 AM
        • will8989
          by will8989
          Actually, I think mine is more than 10 years old. And what brand would that be? Remember who you’re talking to here about computers.
          Today, 07:49 AM
        • NC Scroller
          by NC Scroller
          If you buy a new computer you want to get a solid state hard drive. No moving parts to break or wear out....
          Today, 07:43 AM
        Working...
        X