This is a wonderfully generous group!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a wonderfully generous group!

I don't post often, but am always happy with how generous this group is whether sharing patterns or experience. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of the group.
    Cathy

Cathy, I second your sentiment. This is a wonderfully helpful group of super nice folks. I too feel fortunate to have stumbled into this group when I was needing a lot of assistance and encouragement.
    Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Its is always nice to help someone. We all had to learn and we all had our problems and it is the people on here that we all looked to when we first decided to take up the scroll saw. I get a real buzz when I have managed to help someone on the learning curve and in recent weeks I have bee guiding a young lady via e-mails and telephone calls and she is making real progress with some impressive work. She still struggles with the finer points for there is only so much you can learn over the phone or an e-mail so I jokingly said she could come down for a week for some hands on experience and she has jumped at the chance and just to make her experience all the more enjoyable I am getting a new Hegner for her to practice on.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X