Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for compound feather patterns

Howdy All

Finally sort of put the garage back together last week.
    Been trying to do a birthday present for the misses, changed the design about 20 times in the middle of it......but
    almost done ill post pictures SOON....!!!

....anyway

Anyone know where i can find a compound feather pattern
    I found a couple of fretwork patterns, but i'd like to see what one would look line as a compound cut. Or i suppose i could try to carve one out.

thanks...pete
    Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
    "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

compound feather? That sounds simple. I would take the regular feather pattern, and put it on 1 1/2 inch thick wood, and mark on the sides of the wood the shape i want the feather, the curves can be freeforms, it would look nice. Then I would cut that line, before turning the block and cutting the other. I think it would look good. Sorry, thats all the help I can offer. Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Dale

thats what i was thinking, but wanted to make sure my simple thought process was not as senile as the rest of me...lol

thanks......pete
      Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
      "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

Its ok Pete, nobody ever said our thoughts had to be logical, or even make ANY sense at all !!! Dale
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KarlB
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by KarlB
          That's what I was wondering Betty: If these would work (larger) for hair?

Karl...
          Today, 04:47 PM
        • RJweb
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by RJweb
          Who said being bald isn’t a plus, RJ...
          Today, 01:18 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
          by will8989
          The perfect solution when I need a wider top on my Hegner. A magnetic sheet! I decided not to get the Pegas as the only reason was for the wider top and the top feed blade. After 19 years, my Hegner is still running like new and I couldn’t justify the expense. It was a “want” and not a “need”....
          Today, 12:27 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by will8989
          Good idea Scott. Also, my daughter has long, curly hair. She twists it up and around and sticks a pencil in to hold it. I also stick a dowel in my hair when working and my hair gets in my way and I twist it up. The one in this picture would perfect for thick hair.
          Today, 12:19 PM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by NC Scroller
          Very Interesting. Axor being this is a vary old thread you might reach more people by starting a new thread for your video....
          Today, 08:56 AM
        Working...
        X