Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sawdustus
    replied
    My printer is also a copier and can resize up to 200%. I then tape the single sheets together to make the bigger pattern. The only drawback is that the line thickness also increases.

george

Leave a comment:

• tony coleman
    replied
    i use a programe called RAPID RESIZER.

Leave a comment:

• crupiea
    replied
    Simple.

1- scan the picture and save the file on your computer.

2- open word and insert picture into new document.

3- size it to your needs.

4- print

If you need it bigger then 1 page, use excel and simple stretch the picture as big as you like. It will print across multiple pages.

Most of what I do is the size of a sheet of paper. So i will just right click on the image i want to print and select print. A window will pop up with a bunch of size options. i pick the one that is 8 x 10 and print it. It resizes itself.
    Last edited by crupiea; 03-18-2012, 10:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Finn
    replied
    I have "Paint" on my computer and re-sizing in that is simple.

Leave a comment:

• hawkinob
    replied
    Hi,
    I scan the pattern and then use a photo programme, even one like IrfanView, which is FREE, to adjust the size using, generally, the Image tab (resize).
    Works good enough for me.
    Hope it helps.
    Bob H.

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    If you have the capability to scan the patterns. Get a copy of rapid resizer or posterazor.

PosteRazor - Make your own poster!

Rapid Resizer - Easily Enlarge Patterns, Drawings and Photographs

Leave a comment:

• Bayward
    replied
    You will need a method to scan the drawing into your computer before software can resize it.

If you do not already own a scanner that is hooked up to your computer take the book to an office supply store. Tell them what patterns you want and what size of enlargement you want. Around here it is only a few cents a page to do this.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Len Lucas
    started a topic resizing

resizing

Hi, I received today a book called Wild & Wacky birdhouse and feeders.My question is, considering the patterns need to be enlarged some up to 200% what is a good resizing program to use, it must be simple I am not that computer savy. Any help will be most welcome.
    Thanks in advance
    Len

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X