Movie type patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie type patterns

The wife and I are redoing the family room, Were going with a movie theme. We have a pop corn maker I'm making a cabinet for it to sit on room for all the stuff, I have a coke sign a Hot butterted popcorn clock coming and would like to get a couple movie poster's and maybe a few scroll art hollywood or advertising type plaques, Any ideas?
    Yea I walked through The Valley of Death and I kicked it's ***
    Semper Fi

Well the February 2011 issue of Creative Woodworks has movie lobby pals. That's the first thing I thought of. Hope we see pictures of the room when it's done!!!
    Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Comment

Sounds just like our kind of family room. I keep saying one day I am going to get one of those large pop corn makers on a cart. Loved eating popcorn nearly all my life...I buy the corn from the Amish Country that pops up without any hulls.
      Hawaiilad
      Larry

Comment

Wow Cathy I thought of the same issue, but I would not have remembered the issue.

Karl
        Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
          Reply to New tools
          by Quartz43
          I have an implanted spinal cord stimulator to help with back pain. They also have warnings about welding. I could not get one when I was working in an electric furnace steelmaking shop as the electrodes were over 1000 amps and volts. I have also decided to stay away from welding as I just do not...
          Today, 03:40 PM
        • hotshot
          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by hotshot
          You did a great job on that video. You speak and explain well!...
          Today, 02:27 PM
        • RJweb
          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by RJweb
          I am glad it is all working out for you, RJ...
          Today, 01:31 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Shrink wrap systems
          by Linda In Phoenix
          What do you use to shrink wrap, and what do you use it on? Lately in the puzzles section I've seen a couple of you mention shrink wrapping. I've considered such a leap. Even though the basics are all similar from manufacturer to manufacturer, it's still leaves some questions. Maybe others have...
          Today, 11:51 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Sundays market
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Brrrr. Glad you got to sell a little. I miss the people interaction. A lot. I hope you found some pretty pieces of wood at the store!
          Today, 11:39 AM
        Working...
        X