Hegner Scrollsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hegner Scrollsaw

Well I finally got home after three weeks away to open up my new scrollsaw from the fine folks at Advanced Machinery. The saw and accessories arrived in perfect condition, everything was well packaged and arrived on the date they told me it would.

Of course I assembled it right away, the only little issue was when I went to mount the magnifying lamp bracket to the holddown arm, there is a small set screw in the arm and the light bracket actually sits on top of it, this was a real easy fix I just placed a small washer on each of the machine screws between the arm and the bracket to act as a spacer and no more problems. I have never had a scrollsaw before and I am really excited to give it a go.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by welcon2; 03-15-2012, 07:21 AM. Reason: tired and made mistakes

Thats a nice saw, time to get some dust on that floor.

Comment

That is a very nice saw, probably the best that money can buy. I hope you get many years enjoyment from it and make some amazing things.

Comment

I am sure you will enjoy making sawdust with that beauty!
        Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
        "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

I bet you hate it and I better just come and take that saw off your hands right now.

Comment

Oooh, you're gonna love that machine! But move it OFF the carpet! Immediately grab some scrap wood and start sawing squiggles - and have fun!

Comment

You will learn to really enjoy cutting on that saw. I have owned two of them for about 12 years and use one nearly every day.
              Hawaiilad
              Larry

Comment

Have fun and make some sawdust!!! I have a Hegner too and just love it!
                Frieke
                www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

great looking saw. i feel inferior now.

Comment

I love mine and am sure you will love yours too!
                    Cathy

Comment

You should love that saw as long as you cut..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X