Deal of a lifetime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal of a lifetime

This past weekend I took a drive to look at a Hegner Multimax 18 inch scroll saw. The picture that I was given made the saw look rusty and pretty beat up. To my surprise, the saw was in near new condition,not a spot of rust on it. I cleaned it up and it is in perfect condition. Now for the best part, I paid $150 for it! That price included the stand.

Now i just need to start practicing on it. I plan to start making some cutting boards into shapes. I subscribed to scroll saw magazine, but the next issue isn't for a few more months. Anybody have some past issue they need to get rid of? I would be more than happy to take them, i'll pay shipping costs. Thanks

CONGRATS..... A grand slam in my book.

Comment

Sounds like you hit pay dirt ...............congrats ............MB
      Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

We paid that much just for the stand! Supper deal
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Sounds like a sweeeeet deal on your saw......good luck and have fun.
          Look on the left hand side of this page you will see Order Back Issues, click on that then click on Scroll Saw magazines. Lots of back magazine issues, also they now have 3 Cd's with 12 issues each on them going back to issue 1 if you are interested in those.
          Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Wow, you hit the jackpot, 20 years ago I paid over $1200.00 for the Hegner 18V with stand and Light. I never regretted it once. A great saw.

Mike

Comment

Fantastic!!! Wish I'd have found that deal when I got into scrolling. Time to make lots of sawdust.
              Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Excellent deal.. Well worth the drive to go look at it. Time to start making things Looking forward to seeing pictures of the things you are going to be making.

DW
                Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
                John Wayne

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X