A different use for scroll saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different use for scroll saw

Our local wood workers club makes these, each year, for the local Ronald McDonald house. They have local artists decorate them and then they sell them at their charity, fund raising, auction. I also made a toy box for them. Last year the toy box brought $800 at auction. Table is 23" tall and the stools are 8" tall. All made of 3/4" Baltic birch plywood. I cut the table and chair sides with my scroll saw.
    Attached Files
    Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
    "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Good on ya Jim...
    These acts of benevolence will come back on ya you know....Pennies in heaven...

Nice work too...!!!
    Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
    No task is too tedious for Art.
    Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
    Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Fantastic job Jim. It will come back to you three fold. It is a pleasure to share your talents
      by donating to these charities.
      Mike

Comment

Very nice of you guys to do that. There is nothing like the feeling of giving.

Comment

Nice job Jim. You are to be commended for your charity works. We all should take pleasure in it. Like we say, it's good to give ! Thanks for showing us.
          PERK

Comment

Very nice, Jim! Got any shots of them after the artists decorate them? And I'd love to see a pic of the $800 toybox. Sounds like a very special one.
            Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Originally posted by ubgoofy2003 View Post
              Nice job Jim. You are to be commended for your charity works. We all should take pleasure in it. Like we say, it's good to give ! Thanks for showing us.
              Like I taught my children "it is more blessed to give than to receive,and is also more fun"
              Thanks, to all, for your kind words.
              "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Beautiful work and a very kind act.

Jan

Comment

My hat's off to you, Jim. Very nice work for a very worthy cause.

Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

You and yours deserve to have extra blessings for this. They look great as they are hope the artists didn't detract from your work.

Comment

The whole set is very cool Jim. Nice to other things that the saw can be used for, and donating them makes em even cooler.

Comment

Here is a photo of the toy box I made for them last year.It measures 24" long. The one this year I made 16% larger and flat ,instead of raised panels. I do not have a photo of now they decorated them.
                        Attached Files
                        "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Love the table I can only imagine what it would bring in if you built a box under the lid and were able to open the top for storage.Jerry
                          Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X