Creating word art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating word art

Is it possible to use Microsoft "Word" to create word art? If so I would I do it.
    Thanks.

It's possible and fairly easy if you want all of your letters to be in a row (curves count as rows.) Look for the slanty A at the bottom of the screen and follow the prompts. You can expand or contract the type but I have not found a way to move individual letters. Personally, I use Print Shop to create my word art.

george
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

I use word to make my lettering printouts. I find the little drop down menu at the corner of the font bar (just above the working area) I then select my font the size and then I select outline, underline, and italics. I just draw in the base with a pencil just above the underline.
      Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
      "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

There is a free program named Inkscape available. It is very good at word art as well as merging graphics and text into patterns. All sorts of manipulation is possible and quite easy to learn. There is a virtually limitless supply of fonts available for free to create your word art.

Comment

this thread might help http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/inf...ange/39388.htm
          Tim

If you need a tool and don't buy it, you will pay for it and not have it

Comment

font

I like using the free font site
            Dafont.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Reply to Phone call from son.
              by will8989
              Talked to him yesterday after he was coherent. Very fortunately, it was dc current. He said ac current and would have ended differently. And it wasn’t a house. It was a converter box in a marina located on a deck cut into a 20’ high steep bank. They had to climb a ladder to get to it. And they were...
              Yesterday, 10:53 PM
            • garryatpa
              Reply to A Bear In The Woods
              by garryatpa
              Wow!!!! That is beautiful. Super job of sawing. If I worked it out correctly it took you less than a minute for each opening especially when I look at the amount of time it would take to saw the outline of the bear. Garry
              Yesterday, 10:43 PM
            • meflick
              Reply to Phone call from son.
              by meflick
              Glad to hear your son is fine Betty but what a scary thing.
              Yesterday, 01:10 PM
            • meflick
              Reply to Hello from Central Florida
              by meflick
              Welcome to the forum from another Tennessean....
              Yesterday, 01:04 PM
            • John Smith
              Reply to Hello from Central Florida
              by John Smith
              Thanks guys, I have a lot of HDU left over from my sign business in various thicknesses.
              HDU doesn't "fuse" or repair itself under heat or friction. Only acrylics and some PVC materials do that. Depending on what part of the world you are in, you would have to google HDU Distributors...
              Yesterday, 10:01 AM
            Working...
            X