Creating word art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating word art

Is it possible to use Microsoft "Word" to create word art? If so I would I do it.
    Thanks.

It's possible and fairly easy if you want all of your letters to be in a row (curves count as rows.) Look for the slanty A at the bottom of the screen and follow the prompts. You can expand or contract the type but I have not found a way to move individual letters. Personally, I use Print Shop to create my word art.

george
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

I use word to make my lettering printouts. I find the little drop down menu at the corner of the font bar (just above the working area) I then select my font the size and then I select outline, underline, and italics. I just draw in the base with a pencil just above the underline.
      Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
      "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

There is a free program named Inkscape available. It is very good at word art as well as merging graphics and text into patterns. All sorts of manipulation is possible and quite easy to learn. There is a virtually limitless supply of fonts available for free to create your word art.

Comment

this thread might help http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/inf...ange/39388.htm
          Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

font

I like using the free font site
            Dafont.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
              Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
              by cwmagee
              Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
              Today, 03:36 PM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by Sandy Oaks
              So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
              Today, 02:56 PM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by NC Scroller
              I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
              Today, 11:24 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Big week here
              by NC Scroller
              Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
              Today, 11:18 AM
            • jim_mex
              Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
              by jim_mex
              Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
              Today, 09:17 AM
            Working...
            X