Saw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw?

Hello, I am wondering if any of you have a membership to The Scrollsaw Association of the World and if so, do you think there is an advantage to joining. Thanks in advance.
    Mark
    Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

scrollsaw membership

I was a member and found it useless for my self cause I live in the very northern part of Ca. and there are no clubs here. so if you are wanting to join a club than yeah or to go to the big shows back east. they also help you start your own chapter/club if that is one of your goals. It also gives you the names of people that live close to you so you can make friends. good luck. Karl Atkins

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
      Reply to Are you a thinker, over thinker or
      will8989
      by will8989
      I guess I’m just impulsive. Had I thought like Bruce, I would never had bought my brand new ‘69 cougar I saw in the showroom when I drove by it, went in and bought. Or the panther snowmobile a few months later. Didn’t know I needed one until I saw it. Living in the Poconos I got a lot of fun...
      Today, 11:16 PM
    • Hobie1dog
      Hobie1dog
      Virgin saw user
      by Hobie1dog
      i always research, read reviews, living on SS Income and paying rent, there's very little spending money. The only way I get money to buy things, is selling something I already own. I can't take a chance of buying something and being unhappy with it.
      Today, 11:02 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Linda In Phoenix
      Always learning
      by Linda In Phoenix
      I bought a few new pieces of equipment last year. I researched the tar out of them. Kept putting it off. Debating. Convincing myself they were pure "wants", and definitely not needs. I got impulsive and then ordered a couple of things. Nearly cancelled the orders too, since they were...
      Today, 09:44 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Wood day
      will8989
      by will8989
      I’m doing what’s on the cover of Woodworks and Crafts, Sept 2004, for a special customer. I’m going to use 1/2” wood and back with verigated grays for the background. I really love working with White oak and other quarter sawn wood. It makes beautiful baskets.
      Today, 03:11 PM
    • will8989
      will8989
      by will8989
      Now that you mention it Rolf, he just said something about a Nova! Woodcraft doesn’t have the Rikon in stock but it is free delivery to the store, which isn’t too far from us. Next week, he will still be deciding.
      Scott, I’m with you. Sure is easy, and fun, spending their inheritance. Stay...
      Today, 03:05 PM
    Working...
    X