No announcement yet.

Anyone use a Dust Bee Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received my Dust Bee Gone mask today along with a nice surprise and a chuckle. There was a handwritten note from "Paula" wondering how I had heard about the mask, because she had received 5 orders from "ladies" over the weekend! I just LOVE it when an internet order arrives with a little handwritten note from the shop owner - it makes them real people instead of just a shipping room! I wrote back and told her that I bet all 5 "ladies" were from this message board! The mask really does seem to be comfortable.

In fact, I'm going to go ahead and order another one, because the materials that came with the mask reminded me to wear one while mowing and weed-whacking. I do wind up with stuffed sinuses after mowing, so I'm going to start wearing the mask then, too.

Edit: Here's Paula's response -- she's a woodworker too!
    "Thanks for the wonderful reply. When I get that many orders all from ladies in one day........yea I know something good has occurred.
    I am a Woodturner and love it when women get involved with wood. The guys have kept the WOOD secret, for far to long.
    I did some scroll sawing years ago but found the lathe more to my liking. I have a short attention span.and working on the lathe

lets me finish small projects quickly.
    Please tell all the ladies hello from me and thanks for their business.
    If you have any questions about our products just let me know."
    Last edited by PatteM; 01-25-2012, 11:30 PM. Reason: Including reply

Comment

That's because Dust Be Gone is a family run operation and they are Made In The USA.
      Another reason why I love this mask so much.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X