Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has best prices on clock inserts

im looking for good prices on clock inserts of various sizes
    if anyone has a good source on good prices i would appreciate it.

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

Sloans, wooden teddy bear, klockit and they have 15% off right now on orders over $50 I think it was..
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I use a lot of these and have found Sloans to have the best prices, shipping costs are reasonable and I usually get them in less than 5 days (ordered via phone).
      Mike

Comment

I buy all of mine from Woodworking Tools and Supplies for Woodworking, Projects & Hobbys

Comment

Cherry Tree Toys is very competitive and has some of the largest selection of dial designs available for clock inserts from small 1 11/64" clock inserts to 8 1/2" clock inserts.
          Scrollwoman

Happy Scrolling

Comment

Klockit is where i got mine from.

sully

Comment

I have bought from Klockit Good to deal with fast shipping , Woodworking parts ( best price and fast shipping ) , and clockparts.com ( excellent quality, shipping was a little longer but it was during the holidays too). Though now I see woodworking parts offer the better clocks (premium) with glass face and I believe metal backs?

I sell my work and do not like to put in cheaper clocks, I ordered a big batch of them from woodworking parts do to the price and was disappointed to get a complete plastic clock. That being said I never had a problem with the cheaper ones..I may start buying from them again as I love their service and now they offer the better clocks..

Kevin
              Kevin
              www.KevsKrafts.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X