General question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General question

Its been a while since I logged in here (i do occasionally read posts without logging in if time allows), and a while back Mindy Kinsey made a post, and I was really surprised that many more havent taken the time to add their comments. I do not know, maybe many of you have emailed your thoughts directly to Mindy as I did, or if maybe her post was overlooked, as I think just about everyone would have an opinion or idea on the topic. Its not to often when a publication will reach out to its readers and ask for their thoughts and opinions. And, its seems even more rare when a publication actually listens to the ideas and opinions of their readers. Fox Chapel has always been dedicated to doing whatever is beneficial to us, the scrolling community. They cant please everyone all the time, but they come pretty close! So my question... If you havent taken the time to read and post your opinions to the following thread, could you? The thread is http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/pub...back/42220.htm Thanks!
    Dale w/ yella saws

OK, I put up a reply.
    Terry
    Got Moose?

Comment

Thanks Dale for the heads up. I'm not a designer, but their contribution to this craft is invaluable and I'm glad Fox Chapel Publishing encourages their creativity. I hope the contest gets a big response!
      Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

for me, wood working is not a compitition, it is my hobby.
        Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
        "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
          Reply to My computer issues.
          by Quartz43
          Glad things worked out.

I just updated my older PC. The hard drive was 500 gb and eight years old. I cloned it to a one TB SSD (solid state drive). Put the cloned drive in and worked perfectly with all my old programs. The computer is now much faster. The new drive was about $100 and...
          Today, 05:02 PM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Need suggestions or a bit of guidance
          by NC Scroller
          You nailed it.👍
          Today, 04:03 PM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to A new toy.
          by NC Scroller
          Once upon a time ( in the 70's) i attempted bow hunting. I believe the bow had a 45 pound draw. I quickly learned that it was not for me. It takes lot of hard work and practice just to be fair at it. Good is a whole different level. I hope you do better than I did.
          Today, 04:02 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to A new toy.
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Now that's a cool way to maintain hand/eye coordination. Enjoy that toy--- and--- HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!
          Today, 01:30 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to My computer issues.
          by Linda In Phoenix
          So glad you are back up and running. You will be awed by the speed of your new drive, fresh drivers, and cleaned up files. Spring housecleaning!
          Today, 01:28 PM
        Working...
        X