My first project other than a name plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first project other than a name plate

i learned alot from attempting this project and from the fine people on this forum...thanks................... with practice i hope to do much better. ....vietnam memorial.....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ceeya; 10-01-2006, 08:38 PM.

looks pretty good to me Ceeya, keep up the great work, these folks will feed you all the knowhow you will ever need to master any scroll saw project
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

If thats your first fretwork pattern then I dont think youll have any problems with them
      Awesome work ceeya
      Charlie
      "Everything Happens for a Reason"
      Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

looks great, congratulations !
        Jeff Powell

Comment

thanks for the encouragement......while working on this piece i kept hearing your advice...go slow, take rest and it started to make sense...thanks again for the help.......cant wait to start another project and see improvements......joe

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• markdavd
            Reply to Frustrated
            by markdavd
            When a blade slips out, the tendency is to tighten it more. Make sure you haven't over-tightened the clamp forcing the sides apart. Most OEM clamps are made from soft aluminum so once it starts they will continue spreading and it will be near-impossible to keep the blades in place.

I've...
            Yesterday, 10:03 AM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Frustrated
            by Sandy Oaks
            Blade slippage is a function of the blade clamp holder and or the set screw and thumb screw with swivel.
            Yesterday, 09:40 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Frustrated
            by NC Scroller
            Tricia what saw do you have? Does the blade slip or it just won’t tighten?
            Yesterday, 08:01 AM
          • wjbclocks1
            Reply to Frustrated
            by wjbclocks1
            Are yoou sure that your not puting the blades to far up in the top clamps,. ( l learned thst the hard way)...
            Yesterday, 07:46 AM
          • cwmagee
            Reply to Frustrated
            by cwmagee
            Have you tried to rough up the thumb screws tips? How old are the blade clamps? may be time to replaced them.
            Yesterday, 06:48 AM
          Working...
          X