For little ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For little ones

As promised I am posting a couple of pictures of some new items. I apologise for the poor quality of the photographs. I have been coming up with ideas for next years craft fairs and the two items in the picture are for children to hang their dressing gowns on and pyjamas. I thought all the grandmothers visiting my booth would probably go for them as they tend to spoil the grand children rotten.

The other item is the MKII collar and lead rack for pooches. I was not happy with the first one but I am okay with this one. Again, I think they will go well at the craft fairs.

Well everyone The workshop is now closed down for the festive period and I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a really wonderful Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year. Take Care, Give your children a hug and tell the one close to you how much they are loved.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fretnot; 12-22-2011, 02:21 PM.

Sweeeet job on those projects Fretnot, and hope you get to open your workshop asap after the holidays. Merry Christmas to you also.
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Nicely done Fretnot and all the best to you and yours also. don't keep that workshop closed too long now.
      The Journey Is Everything.

http://www.sunlion-pyrography.co.uk/

My Google+

Comment

Well done and Merry Christmas to you as well.!
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Great work Fretnot, thanks for showing us. I shut the shop up too until the new year.
          Merry Christmas to you
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X