Christmas presents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas presents

Its almost Christmas and I have been getting a few last things completed. The little girl is for my grand daughter, the dog lead and collar rack is for a dear friend and the coaster is for another friend who drinks tea all day. I am working on quite an exciting project for young children and hope to post it here tomorrow.
    Attached Files

All nice pieces Fretnot, first one is real cute, second inspires me to try and do one with my dogs pictures on them, and third one would suit me hehe, I am also a bit of a tea belly.

Was hoping my new machine would arrive this week, looks like it will be new year now, so not been doing anything this week. Just as well really though, been feeling punky last couple days.

Look forward to your post tomorrow on the new project.
    The Journey Is Everything.

http://www.sunlion-pyrography.co.uk/

My Google+

Comment

Nicely done, the first is just too cute!
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Nice job fretnot, I like them all
        David
        My grandbabies are what keep me going

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jo Labre
          Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
          by Jo Labre
          I cut a bunch of chakte viga and leopardwood pieces for the Viking project and the blade seems pretty good yet. I imagine if I were to only cut softer hardwoods (?) the blade would last quite a long time. Still - $25.00 is a lot more than the cost of standard scroll saw blades....
          Today, 02:36 PM
        • old fa_t
          Reply to Old,,,,but new here
          by old fa_t
          The room was supposed to be storage but it's my office? now with a roll top desk and a barristers bookcase.which I built when I was able.
          Today, 01:55 PM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
          by Rolf
          Very nice! I really like your setup especially for the dust collection. I would have to figure out a way to re-weld the blade.
          And Oh to have wall space and organizational skills!
          Today, 09:55 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Old,,,,but new here
          by Rolf
          Welcome! As the others have said, lots of support and knowledge here ready to be shared.
          Is the 6 x10 your workspace or your entire apartment. ?
          Today, 09:34 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Log slice ornaments
          by Rolf
          Most of the cut outs were done with the scroll saw.
          Karl I have a couple of power carvers. The classic Dremel with a flex shaft I then bought a Ram Power carver, they both use 1/8 shank bits. I have a bunch of carbide cutters from when our Printed circuit board facility at work was dismantled....
          Today, 09:29 AM
        Working...
        X