Got a xmas present today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a xmas present today

I saw a pattern of aViolin/Fiddle the other day and I have a friend that plays one so I cut it out of a piece of 1/2" Oak (it was about 10" Tall) and put a clock movement in the body and took it to him today and the smile it put on his face was worth all the money I've spent on Saws, Blades, Wood, glue, etc.
    Merry Christmas to ME!

WE like pictures.

Comment

yup, it never happened unless you post pictures!

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

Comment

"Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Well I'm still a little in the dark about pics. I take pics of my stuff on my iphone but don't know how to get them from the phone to here.

Comment

dont feel bad okie, i have a new cell phone with a camera but the **** thing doesnt let me send a picture to my email. how stupid is that?

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

Comment

Well I tried sending an email and it wont do that either. I can push print and it will print out on our epson printer with no cable but I can't get it to send an email. I'm some what computer challenged anyway. Maybe my wife can figure it out for me. LOL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gary beasley
                Reply to What do you think?
                by Gary beasley
                I tried a house vac once for a dust collector. It was prone to clogging the lines and when I tried to put a cyclone can on it the vacuum collapsed the garbage can.
                Yesterday, 09:29 PM
              • Gary beasley
                Reply to Vases
                by Gary beasley
                I found this pattern in Steves catalog and freehanded a vase form. This one may appeal to the folks that bought the butterfly vase.
                Yesterday, 09:25 PM
              • Trackman
                Reply to Vases
                by Trackman
                Sorry took so long to answer. The brown vase I added butterfly instead of doing wood burning. Wanted to keep them so they would appeal to several people. I sold all of them to a flower shop....
                Yesterday, 05:13 PM
              • Bill Wilson
                Reply to My lucky day!
                by Bill Wilson
                Being younger than 65, with no qualifying health conditions, I don't anticipate getting a vaccine for some time. My wife works for the school district, so she may be eligible in the next phase. President Biden says that supply will be sufficient for all US adults by end of May. I'm hoping that proves...
                Yesterday, 04:16 PM
              • MidMich324
                Reply to What do you think?
                by MidMich324
                Will a shop vac work for the table saw?.
                Yesterday, 11:26 AM
              Working...
              X