Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul44224
    replied
    Thanks, Sawdust! You just changed my mind! LOL! We are both 195 lbs. I'll just keep using my Walmart wooden stool with a small pillow my wife made for me until i can afford something better. I have a Hawk, and a Craftsman saw that i use for 2/0 blades exclusively. The Hawk just doesn't work well with the 2/0 blades.

Paul

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Do NOT buy that stool from craftsman. I have the same exact one and it's terrible. I brought it a couple years ago. At first I didn't find it too bad. But after using it for a number of months, I don't know what happened to the cushion but it became like I was sitting on cement. There is not a lot of cushion in there to begin with, but the little there was just got all flattened out and I'm a 195 lb man. It got to the point that after scrolling for a couple hours, my backside and lower back was killing me.

I don't know what saw you have. I started on the Dewalt and since their stand cannot be adjusted, you do need a high stool. When I went to the EX with the adjustable stand, I ran to Staples and got a nice comfortable office chair and have never been more comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• paul44224
    replied
    Thanks for posting that link to Sears, Dan! The stool is on sale for $49.99! On my way to Sears this morning!
    A buddy of mine bought a stool at Harbor Frieght, and the ball bearings dropped out after a couple of weeks. He took it back, exchanged it, and it only lasted a couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure it was about $30 or so. Get what you pay for, I guess!

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Hawaiilad
    replied
    I have had the same Sears stool for a couple years and it has been good until lately. For some reason the seat is at an angle...no matter how I turn the legs around, the seat is just not level....guess I need to stop using it and fix the darn thing.

Leave a comment:

• smitty0312
    replied
    Originally posted by Okie View Post
    Saw an ad in the paper the other day where Sears had a Craftsman Hydraulic Stool on sale for $50.00. It looked pretty good.
    Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

I picked a stool up at goodwill.. $15

Leave a comment:

• Okie
    replied
    Saw an ad in the paper the other day where Sears had a Craftsman Hydraulic Stool on sale for $50.00. It looked pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• dedijerry
    replied
    I have the Craftsman and It has held up well for 4 yrs.

Leave a comment:

• Oldwildcat
    started a topic Stools ?

Stools ?

Looking for a comforterble stool with a back for scrolling. So far the Kobalt from Lowes looks good. any suggestions ? budget is up to $ 100.00
    Last edited by Oldwildcat; 12-08-2011, 10:41 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X