Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a photo from Issue 29

Can someone please help????

I am in NY and my Holiday issue #29 is in Florida. I cut the fretwork sleigh center piece and brought it up with me to finish up here, I thought I also brought the magazine up, but the gremlins must have stolen it, 'cause it ain't no where to be found.

Could someone please scan this image and post it here or PM me with it. I don't need the plans, I only need a picture of the finished project. I am trying to finish all my gifts for my family today, because tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM, I am going to the hospital for major surgery and I would like to have this oof my mind.

I tried to find a picture on the Fox Chapel Publishing site, but I was not successful in finding it. Thank you in advance for any help, and I wish all my friends on this site a blessed holiday. MERRYCHRISTMAS to everyone.
    Rick
    Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Is this it Rick? http://www.scrollsawer.com/patterns/nostalgic-sleigh-centerpiece.html
    Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

Tim,
      Your link did not work right.

Here is a working link to the article....
      http://www.scrollsawer.com/patterns/...nterpiece.html

Last edited by wood-n-things; 12-08-2011, 03:26 PM.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Rick will this work for ya.... Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts - Nostalgic Sleigh Centerpiece
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

WD we must have been typing at the same time...Thanks for your help. Yer a gem!
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Tim, Mike & Woodie,

Thank you so much for the unbelivable quick response. Imagine my embarrassment, the sleigh that I am talking about must have come from our other friendly magazine. I have so many things happening in my life right now that my head is spinning and finishing up this project has to be the last thing on my list as of right now.

I am due in the hospital at 6:00AM tomorrow and my Doctors are saying I should be home within 10 to 12 days, that should give me plenty of time to finish up. It's going to be a long hard recovery, & belive me, nobody will want to be around me when I just have to sit and do nothing.

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

BE WELL and ENJOY YOUR LIFE.
            Rick
            Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
              by tgiro01
              One issue I found with the insert that comes with the saw was the areas they smoothed for the kickback pawls. If the insert is leveled correctly, those areas are sitting about 1/32-inch below the table. I had a problem with some small pieces getting caught and jamming because of that. Sawstop's recommendation...
              Today, 08:18 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Interesting pallet
              by Rolf
              That is a definit rescue for a special project. I rarely get or use any pallet wood. But did use some from the pallet that my drill press was on. It looked like pine but was was very hard, carefully checked for nails and ran it through the drum sander with some 80 grit to get rid of any small grit.
              Today, 08:16 AM
            • Quartz43
              Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
              by Quartz43
              I wish I could post the video as it looks better with the lights blinking. I used some red clear plastic behind the eyes and nose. It was a fun project.
              Yesterday, 07:29 PM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Interesting pallet
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Maybe a star shining to tell us something? That piece of wood is a very special piece! Good eye.
              Yesterday, 07:27 PM
            • Misouri Wayne
              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
              by Misouri Wayne
              Tough situation. Just have to take it one day at a time.
              Yesterday, 04:55 PM
            Working...
            X