Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a photo from Issue 29

Can someone please help????

I am in NY and my Holiday issue #29 is in Florida. I cut the fretwork sleigh center piece and brought it up with me to finish up here, I thought I also brought the magazine up, but the gremlins must have stolen it, 'cause it ain't no where to be found.

Could someone please scan this image and post it here or PM me with it. I don't need the plans, I only need a picture of the finished project. I am trying to finish all my gifts for my family today, because tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM, I am going to the hospital for major surgery and I would like to have this oof my mind.

I tried to find a picture on the Fox Chapel Publishing site, but I was not successful in finding it. Thank you in advance for any help, and I wish all my friends on this site a blessed holiday. MERRYCHRISTMAS to everyone.
    Rick
    Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Is this it Rick? http://www.scrollsawer.com/patterns/nostalgic-sleigh-centerpiece.html
    Tim

If you need a tool and don't buy it, you will pay for it and not have it

Comment

Tim,
      Your link did not work right.

Here is a working link to the article....
      http://www.scrollsawer.com/patterns/...nterpiece.html

Last edited by wood-n-things; 12-08-2011, 04:26 PM.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Rick will this work for ya.... Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts - Nostalgic Sleigh Centerpiece
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

WD we must have been typing at the same time...Thanks for your help. Yer a gem!
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Tim, Mike & Woodie,

Thank you so much for the unbelivable quick response. Imagine my embarrassment, the sleigh that I am talking about must have come from our other friendly magazine. I have so many things happening in my life right now that my head is spinning and finishing up this project has to be the last thing on my list as of right now.

I am due in the hospital at 6:00AM tomorrow and my Doctors are saying I should be home within 10 to 12 days, that should give me plenty of time to finish up. It's going to be a long hard recovery, & belive me, nobody will want to be around me when I just have to sit and do nothing.

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

BE WELL and ENJOY YOUR LIFE.
            Rick
            Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Lowder
              Reply to Question about tilting head saws
              by Jim Lowder
              Thank you everyone. I guess I just need to scroll more and have more patience with my abilities. You all are amazing...
              Yesterday, 08:08 PM
            • evilbadger
              Reply to Cutting Air
              by evilbadger
              How thick is that foam Randy? That turned out really nice.

The view on the house is nice but that 11 foot 3 ceiling height is killing me....
              Yesterday, 07:56 PM
            • Rolf
              by Rolf
              I have both types of saw A tilting table Hawk g426 and an Older Excalibur with a tilting head. Unlike Carole for bevel cuts I prefer the tilting head I do larger projects and it is easier for me.
              Regarding compound cuts they are cut at 90 degrees.

If I were in the market for a new...
              Yesterday, 05:38 PM
            • handibunny
              by handibunny
              If you have a good saw, and can set the table accurately, you should be good to go. Give a holler if you need help. ๐Ÿ˜

Randy, I swapped out the clamps on the Jet for the Pegas clamps as soon as they became available. I found the Jet clamps just too fidgety for my taste.
              Yesterday, 05:09 PM
            • Jim Lowder
              by Jim Lowder
              Thank you all for the info. Sounds like itโ€™s talent or practice issue not my saws. Wife already gave permission to buy a new one. I will wait tho
              Yesterday, 04:51 PM
            Working...
            X