Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a photo from Issue 29

Can someone please help????

I am in NY and my Holiday issue #29 is in Florida. I cut the fretwork sleigh center piece and brought it up with me to finish up here, I thought I also brought the magazine up, but the gremlins must have stolen it, 'cause it ain't no where to be found.

Could someone please scan this image and post it here or PM me with it. I don't need the plans, I only need a picture of the finished project. I am trying to finish all my gifts for my family today, because tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM, I am going to the hospital for major surgery and I would like to have this oof my mind.

I tried to find a picture on the Fox Chapel Publishing site, but I was not successful in finding it. Thank you in advance for any help, and I wish all my friends on this site a blessed holiday. MERRYCHRISTMAS to everyone.
    Rick
    Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Is this it Rick? http://www.scrollsawer.com/patterns/nostalgic-sleigh-centerpiece.html
    Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

Tim,
      Your link did not work right.

Here is a working link to the article....
      http://www.scrollsawer.com/patterns/...nterpiece.html

Last edited by wood-n-things; 12-08-2011, 03:26 PM.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Rick will this work for ya.... Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts - Nostalgic Sleigh Centerpiece
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

WD we must have been typing at the same time...Thanks for your help. Yer a gem!
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Tim, Mike & Woodie,

Thank you so much for the unbelivable quick response. Imagine my embarrassment, the sleigh that I am talking about must have come from our other friendly magazine. I have so many things happening in my life right now that my head is spinning and finishing up this project has to be the last thing on my list as of right now.

I am due in the hospital at 6:00AM tomorrow and my Doctors are saying I should be home within 10 to 12 days, that should give me plenty of time to finish up. It's going to be a long hard recovery, & belive me, nobody will want to be around me when I just have to sit and do nothing.

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

BE WELL and ENJOY YOUR LIFE.
            Rick
            Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• vgraf
              Reply to A Bear In The Woods
              by vgraf
              Very impressive.
              I'm a little slow......took me a bit to find the bear.😅
              Today, 12:03 PM
            • stephenD
              Reply to A new toy.
              by stephenD
              Well, yesterday, I shot my 18 in the morning. The grands came over and I got one of em to try it out. I had to demonstrate so I got another 12 or so in. Last night I finished up with 90 for the day. Going to challenge myself to one hundred arrows a day for one hundred days. Made an excel spreadsheet...
              Today, 10:34 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to A new toy.
              by Rolf
              That will make Bruce nervous!...
              Today, 08:07 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Need suggestions or a bit of guidance
              by Rolf
              For me to write something like this with my woodburner, even with the fine ball tip pens, is just not possible for me. The variations in the wood grain really complicate things.
              The laser doesn't care about grain....
              Today, 08:05 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to A new toy.
              by will8989
              A few weeks ago Elliott was looking around and saw a bow and arrows in the rafters in the basement. PopPop I didn’t know you had a bow and arrow. I don’t. It’s Mimi’s. Been a long time since I used it. Maybe I should get it out again.
              Today, 08:01 AM
            Working...
            X