Two more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two more

These are two I did today, it would have been three but as I neared the final cut out the wood split in two. I am getting more confident now at doing this type of scroll saw work. It has had its frustration side but I feel that is all behind me now. I am not happy with the grain on the maple tiger but I quite like the grain on the parrot.
    Attached Files

Hi Geoff,
    you sure fooled me, I sat looking for 5 mins but cannot see a parrot.
    I do know I have bad eyesite, is it time for my bi-annual check up or have I just forgoten what a parrot looks like? LOL.......Geoff3

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
      Reply to More toys
      by NC Scroller
      Very clever. I can see them bringing lots of smiles.
      Today, 09:24 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to More toys
      by Rolf
      You do some really nice work. Those trucks are are really nice. I don't hink I have ever seen a cement mixer before.
      Are they your own design?
      Today, 09:13 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Who has Been Vaccinated ?
      by Rolf
      NY is a mess, we have not even tried yet....
      Today, 09:11 AM
    • NC Scroller
      by NC Scroller
      NC opened it up to 65+ the week of January 11. It took us an hour plus to get appointments online through one of the major hospital systems. We had to go to separate places but both my wife and I had our first dose of the vaccine on January 21st and appointments for the second one on Feb 23rd. The...
      Today, 08:55 AM
    • meflick
      by meflick
      I’m too young yet don’t meet other guidelines. We are still 75 and over or health care workers I believe. My husband is in health care, so he has now gotten both of his shots. At this rate, I figure I will be doing good if I get sometime this summer. Glad hubby got his, figure he was my biggest...
      Yesterday, 09:33 PM
    Working...
    X