Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PatteM
    replied
    An outstanding project all the way around - your creativity and ingenuity are amazing! As for the name of the creation -- I looked at the thread to see why you were sick for 12 days (ILL).

Leave a comment:

• NRscroller
    replied
    HI Chase
    You never fail to amaze me with what you can do. Congratulations, that is a very fine piece of work. I have yet to make a schwibbogen which I have said I was going to do a long time ago
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• Fran1942
    replied
    Chase, what can I say except FANTASTIC!!
    Fran

Leave a comment:

• Sunlion
    replied
    Very nice, looks very effective lit up with the main lights down. Bet it will be lovely come christmas lit up like that, very atmospheric.

Sunlion

Leave a comment:

• fireglass
    replied
    Nice! That took more then 12 days I bet! Lance

Leave a comment:

• Catlyn
    replied
    Very pretty. Family heirloom quality.

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    Been wondering where you went. Glad to see you are making sawdust. That is a realy nice project and will be cherished for many years. Whats in a name?

Leave a comment:

• smitty0312
    replied
    Very nice and pretty.

Leave a comment:

• marshall
    replied
    Chase : For sure this is one pretty project , a lot of scroll work here - but it shows and this will be enjoyed for many a many years and passed down ---------MB

Leave a comment:

• stephenD
    replied
    So, what about the candle? That is a very nice piece of scrolling and creativity. Good job.

Leave a comment:

• Chase
    started a topic 12 Days III

12 Days III

IMG_0511 copy.jpgIMG_0512 copy.jpg

IMG_0513 copy.jpg

IMG_0515 copy.jpg

IMG_0511 copy.jpg

IMG_0514 copy.jpghttp://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/gen...-saw/30050.htm in complexity. Not sure which one was the most difficult. Both were fun and challenging.

As always, comments are welcome and encouraged.

Whadayathink?

Chase

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
    Celtic knot-shamrock cross
    by Ennobee
    My wife fell in love with the shamrock cross pattern in the spring issue of SS&W. So I had to make her one as soon as I found the time. Off course, not being able to leave a good pattern alone, I decided to turn it into a segmentation using some real hard broken pallet wood I 'disposed off' at work....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Yesterday, 02:11 PM
  • Ennobee
    Reply to I've been AWOL for too long...
    by Ennobee
    Hi Jim.
    glad to hear back from you. I have been absent almost just as long, but that was just because my 9-5 morphed into a 12-hour a day job due to... Something with the economy I guess. So yes. Good luck with your house. How come I have the feeling that after all this work you'll end up living...
    Yesterday, 01:30 PM
  • hotshot
    by hotshot
    Had to smile at that, as I bought that exact same hammer drill, for about the same reason

-----Randy...
    08-10-2022, 10:09 PM
  • Daddy's scroller
    by Daddy's scroller
    Have a fun safe trip Jim. I hope pictures to follow...
    08-10-2022, 06:46 PM
  • jim_mex
    Reply to Scroll saw table angle??
    by jim_mex
    I have my Dewalt mounted onto an adjustable metal stand I made which after setting the table at different degrees of inclination I find 7 1/2" degrees to be fine for me. However before deciding on whatever angle you want to set the table you need to decide what seat height of stool or chair you...
    08-10-2022, 04:08 PM
Working...
X