Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Misouri Wayne
    Reply to My puffin coming home....
    by Misouri Wayne
    Nice combination of different art forms.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Today, 05:02 PM
  • Quartz43
    Reply to My lucky day!
    by Quartz43
    My wife and I got the Moderna vaccine with our second shot last week. We had no reaction after the first shot but both of us had some body and fatigue for two days after the 2nd dose.
    Today, 04:44 PM
  • JeffieK
    Reply to My lucky day!
    by JeffieK
    Here in Mid-Michigan, my wife & I (both 65) got our first shot - the Pfizer one - last Sunday; with our second one scheduled for March 21st. Both of us were a little fatigued that evening... went to be early. Next day, just had a sore arm where we received the shot. Hope it's that way with the second...
    Today, 03:49 PM
  • planeur
    My puffin coming home....
    by planeur
    My first creation in intarsia , with a gift from my sister of that little puffin in stained glass. After couple of tests , I created this frame , as in my blue heron, and put the puffin leaving the water and waves, between rocks and with a look to his smiling rock mounster, on a beautiful sunset....
    Today, 11:16 AM
  • vgraf
    Reply to What do you think?
    by vgraf
    I have a VacuFlo system for my house. It might have enough suction for a small table saw but not for the large cabinet makers saw like you have.

Like the others have said, your Walvac might work fine for smaller tools, especially for a hand sander.

The VacuFlo actually uses...
    Today, 02:20 AM
Working...
X