Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EX21 on sale

Good morning everyone,

First off, a Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving to all. I am embarrassed to sat that sometimes I forget how fortunate I am to have such a great life, if we do a little soul searching, I'm sure every one of us can be thankful for our blessings. I hope you all watch football, eat a great meal, ten watch football again before you eat a great meal again.

Now, has anyone seen the sale from CherryTree?
    They are offering the Excalibur 21 for $ 649.00 thru Nov.28.

I know, I know, that is not the place to purchase it BUTTTTT, we are now talking real money.

Enjoy your day and BE WELL.
    Rick
    Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

The old rule of it sounds to good to be true may apply here especially with Cherry Tree in the deal. BE VERY CAREFULL !!!!!!!

sully

Comment

I agree about Cherry tree they have gotten a bad reputation the past couple of years.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about the tree.... is it customer service or reliablity in order follow through?

Comment

Both. I placed an order a couple of years ago never got the items and still have not gotten a refund.
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

This is not a good think anyway you look at it.....Thanks for the heads up

Comment

glad you posted that bout cherry tree i was looking to order sum stuff from them

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X