patterns ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patterns ordered

now that I have a handle on my gifts I told Mrs.T she better get in her orders...
    I handed her all my catalogs and told her to get choosing, she choose the grapevine candle tray and charm set, she needs 4 as gifts to give out at work. the square bowl from the classic collection for her hair dresser
    and the Tuscan wine caddy, that one is for me....
    all these patterns are from Scroller @ Scroll Saw Patterns Plans Books & Blades for your projects - On Sale at Scroller Ltd.....

I was asked if I would donate a piece for a church silent action, when they said it was next week I told them there was no way I could have something done by then but if you ask me next year I'll be more than happy to donate. the first thing I thought of was the tuscan wine caddy so I'll be good and ready for next year...

Trout
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

I love that web site....was just looking thru some of the patterns.
    Is that site related to a woodcrafts magazine?
    I saw some patterns in there that are in a woodcraft magazine I just bought.
    If so, it would probably be cheaper to subscribe to the magazine....rather than purchase the patterns individually.
    But they have some gorgeous patterns. I always wanted to make a 'locomotive".....
    maybe someday I will.

Comment

I have ordered from Scroller LTD for a long time. Long before Winfield Designs bought them out. Their shipping is a bit high, but I have always been happy with their products.

Paul
      www.flicker.com/photos/woodworks44224

Comment

looks a grat site,but as far as i know they dont post too eourope,so no good too me,
        correct me if im wrong
        not doing much
        and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X