craft show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft show

Just did my first carft show. Have a lot of poeple say i did nice work. sold a lot. Now to get cutting for next show.

reddragonlord, Glad you had a good show. What sold the most? I well not be able to have my frist one till this coming summer. I have a lot of learning to do yet. Lance

Comment

Where's all the pictures?
      I need pics to look at.

Originally posted by reddragonlord View Post
      Just did my first carft show. Have a lot of poeple say i did nice work. sold a lot. Now to get cutting for next show.

Comment

Sometimes just getting to talk to people about crafts and what they think or do is almost as satisfying as making a little money. I really enjoyed meeting the same vendors at different shows in the area and comparing experiences.

Jerry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
          Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
          by leehljp
          I haven't posted in a few months but I have been keeping up. I agree with what Mark is saying. To make everything for everyone would be very difficult. And I understand (from my wife's perspective) that computer apps are totally made for nerds - in her opinion. The breakdown is often between two of...
          Yesterday, 11:37 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Old Tool - Reborn
          by will8989
          I really like that. Will have to show it to Bruce.
          Yesterday, 10:47 PM
        • evilbadger
          Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
          by evilbadger
          Yes I'm still using the one I built I did some upgrades to it though. I swapped out the pipes for linear motion rails and made the gantry out of aluminum. I guess if I were to upgrade now I would be looking for a full size machine that could do 4x8 sheets of plywood with an automatic tool changer but...
          Yesterday, 09:28 PM
        • vgraf
          Reply to Old Tool - Reborn
          by vgraf
          Looks great!
          Yesterday, 08:15 PM
        • tgiro01
          Old Tool - Reborn
          by tgiro01
          With all these new tool stories, I was working on and old one. About 9 years ago, I built a router table. Then, before it was finished, I had to start using it. And I have used it over the years. A couple of months ago, While I was contemplating cleaning, I looked at the machine and decided to finish...
          Yesterday, 03:24 PM
        Working...
        X