Charity Build Rocking Horse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Build Rocking Horse

In looking around at different sites I came across the charity build that Wood Whisperer's site is holding and decided to try it. Although not normally a scroll sawn project....a scroll saw is what I have. So, this is my latest project cut on the scroll saw. Lots of fun and for a charity!

Thanks for looking! Tammy
    Attached Files
    Tammy

That is just adorable! Your workmanship is spot on too! Some little one is going to be SO happy!

Comment

Tammy, Nice! some kid well be very happy I'm sure. But maybe you should of made two,one for a boy and one for a girl. Lance

Comment

Very cool Tammy!!!
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Very cute!
          DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• old fa_t
            Reply to Recommendations anyone?
            by old fa_t
            After totally over-thinking this, I have decided to go ahead with the Micro Mark Saw. It will enable me to do everything I can imagine in my limited space and budget.
            I thank everyone for offering advice, and I look forward to receiving more. As soon as I get it and set it up, I will post pictures...
            Today, 07:37 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to Need any wood?
            by will8989
            Figured it out. The photos were Live and I had to edit them. As you can see, we were quite lucky they didn’t come crashing down in a storm. The last picture was a 2 trunk tree. My son already split a truck load today.

Next project, the roofer next week. Yippee....
            Yesterday, 08:56 PM
          • handibunny
            Reply to Need any wood?
            by handibunny
            Betty, I just tried a test, using a standard jpeg file. I clicked "upload attachments", then selected the photo I wanted to upload, then double clicked the photo, and it uploaded without a problem. Go figure!
            Yesterday, 12:07 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Need any wood?
            by will8989
            When I try to upload pictures, why is there an X next to upload attachments? I hate computers.
            Yesterday, 09:14 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to Need any wood?
            by will8989
            Here’s the pics. Or not. Won’t let me upload. Will try in the morning.
            04-19-2021, 09:53 PM
          Working...
          X