MSN Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN Group

I keep seeing reference's to an MSN Group for patterns could someone please post a link to it TIA
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

I don't have the link on hand but do a google search for free scroll patterns and you will find the msn link.

Eric

Comment

Daryl, There are a couple of MSN groups that you can join with free patterns, as well as a couple that offer patterns for trade or sale. The ones you are asking about are Absolutely Free Scrollsaw Paterns and Free Scrollsaw Patterns. Both are great goups with a nice bunch of people. You do need a Microsoft Passport account, which is free and easy to sign up for. The best part is I don't notice any spam or junk being sent from anybody from these groups. At least I don't notice anything more than what I already get. If you do a search for 'scrollsaw' on MSN Groups you will turn up some more hits for other groups that may interest you.

Happy scrolling!
      Jim
      DeWalt DW788 & Dremel 1680

Comment

Here is another one I have found quite handy: http://groups.msn.com/scrollsawportr...epatterns.msnw
        Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
        www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Another good MSN group is http://groups.msn.com/Intarsia
          This is in case you are or plan to get interested in intarsia and they have free patterns at least onece a month. Also a very nice group of people. But I really think that most scrollers are nice people. Look at this group.
          Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
          Jean De La Bruyere...

l
          Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

kewl thanks everyone for the info kudos to all
            Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...