Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stephenD
    replied
    Sally, that is my wife's comment too. So ... If they are we will move what's left to the back yard tree.

Leave a comment:

• Sally
    replied
    Steve has my vote too!
    It will be interesting to see if any of those neat ornaments get stolen from an outdoor tree. Nice collection of projects!

Leave a comment:

• stephenD
    replied
    Jim, I will give Steve my vote.

Leave a comment:

• JimSawyer
    replied
    That's some great stuff..!!!
    The Spam is hilarious....!!!
    I have a file in My Documents called 'Steve Good'. He really is one generous guy....I vote we make him scroller of the year...!!!

Leave a comment:

• stephenD
    replied
    Yup Arthur, Steve makes a lot of good patterns. He has some that are easy for beginners and some that are more challenging as well.

Leave a comment:

• oregoncarver
    replied
    Great use for items that would go into the garbage or fire place. Very nice work, I use Steve's patterns for a lot of my stuff.

Arthur

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    All very well done. I never ceases to intrigue me the innovative displays and drying racks we come up with as a collective.

Leave a comment:

• stephenD
    started a topic puzzles and ornaments

puzzles and ornaments

I have had some gumption and time so I produced some puzzles and ornaments.

The Spam is from a political flyer that came in the mail. I often get flyers on card stock and think they would be a good puzzle. This one made it as far as being cut. 1/8" bb and glued down with tacky glue.
    The block of wood puzzle is from one of the give away piles of wood from a local wood crafters club. Cut with FD puzzle blade. It is 8" long. I don't know what kind of wood it is. Nice and medium hard so it will keep the small locks.
    The ornaments are cut from 3/16 plywood that I used for the inside walls of my lil shop. I have lots of pieces of that left for practice wood. I stack cut them with FD UR 3 and 5 blades, soaked them in Watco exterior oil and hung them up here to cure. I have plans of hanging them in the mesquite tree in the front yard for Christmas decor. These are cut from of Steve Good's patterns.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to Giraffe sold at charity auction
    by Rolf
    WOW! That is exciting.
    Today, 09:42 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Art crafters
    by Rolf
    I am glad to hear he is getting better! We all have to very careful....
    Today, 09:40 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
    by Rolf
    Jim, I am very impressed! You really got the hang of the welder quickly. Love the design. I sold my MIG when I decided on the TIG. I regret that decision, but space was an issue. I have a bunch of spray cans that were being thrown out at work that were meant for spraying on a metal surface before welding...
    Today, 09:37 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Old,,,,but new here
    by Rolf
    Ennobee "I hope that when I'm in my mid seventies like you, I still have the guts to try a new hobby" You make that sound like that is old LOL.
    My Mom got deep into computers in her late 70's along with digital embroidery. I am in my early 70's and constantly looking for something...
    Today, 09:27 AM
  • Jimern
    Reply to Recommendations anyone?
    by Jimern
    Rolf, no I keep looking at them and thinking of doing it, but I am lucky my shop is sort of large enough for what I do, especially since I am drifting away from rebuilding Harley engines and repairing the bikes. I'm getting too old to be bent over that stuff anymore, even though I built the shop tables...
    Today, 09:13 AM
Working...
X