the scroller pattersn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the scroller pattersn

years ago there was a company called the scroller who had these pen and ink drawings that could be cut out by scroll saw. they were great and i made hiundreds for kids the scroller sold to another business, anyone remember them?
    anyway i dont know what to call these little patterns, but am looking for more if anyone knows what im talking about thanks.

Is this it? Scroller-Patterns
    Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

hey looks like it, let me play with it for aswhile thanks,

Comment

yeah that looks right, I am looking for smaller patterns to make for little kids. the scroller did have them years ago, but AI dont see them if anyone know where you can get little line patterns, (for want of a better name let me know, you start with a line and follow it, there is no piercings. I fthat makes sense.

Comment

Rick

Do you have a picture of one you made before? Sorry but the little line pattern description is not cutting it.
          Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

yeah but i dont know how to post a pic here, anyway i called them and they dont offer them anymore

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
              Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
              by handibunny
              So sorry to hear of your troubles. Please know that your forum friends are here for you in any way that can bring a measure of peace or comfort.
              Today, 04:51 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Today’s market
              by Rolf
              We had our one in person fair yesterday and will pick up the remains of my Consignment show Wednesday. Rumer has it that the event did extremely well.
              The traffic was slow this year, lots of other stuff going on in the village, nevertheless we had a great year. The majority of the items were...
              Today, 03:15 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Dirk Boelman pattern
              by Rolf
              Did you ever get the pattern?
              Today, 03:01 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
              by will8989
              Ben finished the half in the top 1/3 of almost 4000 runners! Sarah still trudging along.
              Today, 12:00 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
              by will8989
              Prayers for you and Connie. I know what you are in for as I was my mother’s caretaker and voice. It is a 24 hour job. Her heart was strong her dementia was a whole other story. I found the best doctors I could, best place which was only 2 miles from the house and a good pair of “steeled toe combat...
              Today, 11:58 AM
            Working...
            X