the scroller pattersn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the scroller pattersn

years ago there was a company called the scroller who had these pen and ink drawings that could be cut out by scroll saw. they were great and i made hiundreds for kids the scroller sold to another business, anyone remember them?
    anyway i dont know what to call these little patterns, but am looking for more if anyone knows what im talking about thanks.

Is this it? Scroller-Patterns
    Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

hey looks like it, let me play with it for aswhile thanks,

Comment

yeah that looks right, I am looking for smaller patterns to make for little kids. the scroller did have them years ago, but AI dont see them if anyone know where you can get little line patterns, (for want of a better name let me know, you start with a line and follow it, there is no piercings. I fthat makes sense.

Comment

Rick

Do you have a picture of one you made before? Sorry but the little line pattern description is not cutting it.
          Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

yeah but i dont know how to post a pic here, anyway i called them and they dont offer them anymore

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
              Reply to Wooden Headstone
              by cwmagee
              That certainly will be a challenge, Since the wood appears to be well preserved, it will interesting to identify the wood - cedar or locust ???
              Today, 10:40 AM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
              by Sandy Oaks
              Betty, send me an email of what you want to order rather than the website. Better pricing on repackaged. Email at [email protected]...
              Today, 10:07 AM
            • planeur
              My covid angel
              by planeur
              Hello scrollsaw and sculptor experts !
              I will need your advises to do that drawing (found on the web ), to make it in 3D , with cherry wood. It is a gift for my brother in law, for his messages of encouragement concerning the COVID. and since more than a year.
              I wont tell you the finish...
              Today, 09:38 AM
            • will8989
              “Old Men” at the sawmill
              by will8989
              This letter was received by Kinder Park. Other than 2 volunteers under 45, the ages range from the youngest, Bruce, 72 to 85.

Dear Vice President Rocky

I have the honor to forward to your attention, the logo of the nonprofit Friends of Kinder Farm Park, provided by Mr. Thos....
              Today, 08:32 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
              by will8989
              They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2...
              Today, 08:23 AM
            Working...
            X