It's been a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while...

It's been a long while since I've posted on here (the birth of a child will do that I suppose). However, with winter coming up, I'd like to get back into scrolling. The last time I was on, I seem to recall that I saw someone had posted about Mike from Mike's Workshop was going to be shutting down/selling his business. I'd like to get some FD blades in the near future and was wondering if that had happened. If not, great! But if so, is there another FD supplier that anyone can suggest?

Mike is still going strong! You can contact him at www.mikesworkshop.com
    Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

I sure hope so....I just ordered a but load of blades from him.
      Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
      Desert Woodcrafters
      Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
        My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
        by jim_mex
        Hi all

Its been almost 6 weeks since Norma and I moved back into our remodeled home and its no surprise that we still have boxes of stuff to unpack and organize. This will probably go on through until Christmas – just not sure Christmas of which year this will be! The good news though...
        Today, 06:31 PM
      • Victor5
        Delta Q3 fuse question
        by Victor5
        I have a Delta Q3, model #40-650, and I am in need of a new fuse. The fuse markings show it to be a 4 amp, but I would like to know if it's a fast-blow or a slow-blow. Factory was no help with specs, and when I plug in the fuse part number (1347417) into Google, it just gives suppliers, but no specs....
        Today, 06:29 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Art crafters
        by NC Scroller
        UPDATE: I have exchanged messages with Denny. Yes he was very sick but he is improving slowly. I will let him fill you in on the details when he is up to it.
        Today, 05:17 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Sorry About secret santa Exchange
        by NC Scroller
        I have no idea what I am even making....
        Today, 03:49 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Art crafters
        by NC Scroller
        Denny has not be online in more than two weeks. Last logon was the 14th. Also has not been on SSV since the 18th. I sure hope he is okay....
        Today, 03:36 PM
      Working...
      X