Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern search

Scrollers,
    I have just been asked to see if I can find a portrait pattern for a Springer Spaniel. I looked in the pattern vault at Absolutely Free Scrollsaw Patterns but didn't see anything by title that looked like a S.Spaniel, and I did a search that came up empty. Does anyone out there have a pattern to share or can point me in the right direction. TIA.

Bruce
    Bruce
    . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
    visit sometime
    Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Bruce,
    How quickly (and how detailed) do you need it? I should be able to knock one out for you this weekend if you want.
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Bruce,

Send me a PM with your email address and I can email you one. I found one some time ago and have never cut it. I don't even remeber where it came from. It looks pretty good though.
      Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
      www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Thanx for your help guys. Check your PMs.

Bruce
        Bruce
        . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
        visit sometime
        Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Comment

Hi ,

I don't want to ride on someone's coat tail but would one of you be willing to provide me with a pattern of a english springer spaniel? That's my parents favorite dog along with a dashound which would make a great Christmas gift? If so No rush, in terms of details its up to you.

Eric

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• keystonecop
            Had to post this just for Rolf.
            by keystonecop
            117 puzzles have had their first bath in watco natural oil. My yearly order from the store that buys from me.
            No I do not eat that much mayo....
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Today, 05:32 PM
          • Rolf
            Excalibur 21 repair #2
            by Rolf
            I just finished rebuilding my friends 2nd EX 21, This one was in much better shape than the first. No rusty bearings this time but I re-greased them anyway.
            I adjusted the front back motion and and the blade is also at 90 degrees to the table when using the locating pin.

I used...
            Today, 02:44 PM
          • Bill Wilson
            Reply to Recommendations anyone?
            by Bill Wilson
            If it means the difference between cutting something and doing nothing, then go for it. It might not be the choice of most of us, but we aren't working under the same constraints as you. Hope it works out for you. Looking forward to a review, once you get a few miles on it.
            Yesterday, 02:42 PM
          • old fa_t
            Reply to Recommendations anyone?
            by old fa_t
            After totally over-thinking this, I have decided to go ahead with the Micro Mark Saw. It will enable me to do everything I can imagine in my limited space and budget.
            I thank everyone for offering advice, and I look forward to receiving more. As soon as I get it and set it up, I will post pictures...
            Yesterday, 07:37 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to Need any wood?
            by will8989
            Figured it out. The photos were Live and I had to edit them. As you can see, we were quite lucky they didn’t come crashing down in a storm. The last picture was a 2 trunk tree. My son already split a truck load today.

Next project, the roofer next week. Yippee....
            04-20-2021, 08:56 PM
          Working...
          X