Boys will be boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys will be boys

Hey all here is my latest cutting just got done with it, The pattern is one i done a couple of mounths ago for someone i work with, Havent got it framed yet. did it with spirals it was better the secound time. lol.
    boys will be boys1.jpg
    Thanks for looking
    Rick

Heh, heh, that is so cute. This pattern was your own design? Very good job and a real conversation piece. Thanks for sharing.
    Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
    www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Thats funny! And different, did I mention funny?
      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Very Cute!
        much funnier than when my sons were the same age and tried to kill a bee on the windshield with a hammer.

The picture brings back lots of fond memories.

I can see that pattern being a big seller
        CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
        "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
        Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Where can I get the pattern?
          MinotBob
          Makita MSJ-401
          Universal Tools:
          Remember you only really need 2 tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the Duct Tape

Comment

I love it to!!! Great pattern and yes, I think that piece would look great hanging anywhere!! Let us know where we can find a pattern like that! Dale
            Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Hey thanks for the replys glad you all like it I made the patteren so if you want a copy just leave me a private mess. with your e-mail and i will send it to you as soon as i can. within a wk or 2 anyhow.
              Thanks again
              Rick

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                by jim_mex
                Hi ibber - LOL!

I took the keyboard back to the store a while back and they hadn't got a replacement in stock. Since I like the look o it I think I am going to play attack it later this evening and try to sort out the problem.
                ingers crossed
                Today, 07:35 PM
              • cwmagee
                Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                by cwmagee
                I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.
                Today, 05:39 PM
              • jim_mex
                Reply to New tools
                by jim_mex
                Hi Rolf - the unit I bought will also do Tig welding once you buy the optional accessories - torch, nozzles etc: - plus it will do conventional stick welding too. I doubt I'll be heading down the TIG route anytime soon, at least not for the projects I have in mind at the moment.

I did a...
                Today, 05:26 PM
              • Rolf
                Reply to New tools
                by Rolf
                Jim I bought a mig welder the last time I did a frame off restoration on my TVR. I had a few frame cracks. I bought one that used shielding gas. I never really mastered the power vs feed vs moving the torch. Using it only a couple of times a year did not help.
                My dream was to buy a TIG so that...
                Today, 04:32 PM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Big week here
                by Rolf
                Yes you have had a great week.! It is really nice that your son shared this special moment. Regarding retirement, Almost 5 years for me, Never regreted my decision, not for an instant.
                Today, 04:19 PM
              Working...
              X