rbi hawk 220-3 owners manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rbi hawk 220-3 owners manual

Just purchashed a used RBI Hawk 220-3 this morning. But alas no owners manual. The Company is defunct so I am out of luck there. If one of you would have a manual for this model I would gladly pay for copying, shipping and your time. Thank you so much and I look forward to all of you helping me in this new woodworking avenue of scroll sawing. Kelly

Kelly look up Bushton manufacturing, they have opened up the Hawk plant again.

Here is a link.
    http://www.rbiwoodtools.com/
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Hawk

Try this site. You can download a PDF. Worked for me.
      Missing Hawk Manuals? http://web.archive.org/web/200803311...ermanuals.html
      The Hawk Saws are now made by Bushton Mfg in Kansas Try this site for parts.
      http://www.rbiwoodtools.com/
      Good luck JIM L

Comment

I also have a 220-3. It's a great saw! Lower blade holders are a bit of a hassle, but you get used to it! Need any help, let me know!

Paul
        www.flicker.com/photos/woodworks44224

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to My lucky day!
          by will8989
          Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can...
          Yesterday, 10:37 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
          by will8989
          Not yet Jim. The corners of the baskets to appear to be drawn by hand or just a bad copy. The price might go up. Thanks Linda. For some reason I really like doing layered baskets. And my customers like buying them. Bruce read a blacklight shows glue spots. Guess what he bought me from harbor freight...
          Yesterday, 10:04 PM
        • handibunny
          Reply to Need advice...
          by handibunny
          Jim, if all else fails, try this link://birchbarkstore.com/collections/tree-slices-log-rounds-slabs-tree-stumps

I've bought lovely aspen and Balm of Gilead rounds from this site to use for live edge bowls. The owner, Rene Guay (pronounced "Rainey") could probably fabricate something...
          Yesterday, 03:38 PM
        • Jim McDonald
          by Jim McDonald
          I guess you whipped that challenge.
          Beautiful work.
          Yesterday, 02:54 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Very lovely. You do great work
          Yesterday, 11:56 AM