Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsmith0896
    replied
    May also be the blade with a burr on the back side. Give Ray a call.

Leave a comment:

• kardar2
    replied
    I have E21 you should not have any play in the tension knob in the front. Is your blade tight if it is maybe a twisted blade.you ain't using a spiral blade are you?

Leave a comment:

• kofte
    replied
    I've had that happen many times with a twisted blade. Doesn't take much, just a little twist with the saw not running. Can't tell by looking or feeling the blade, but it won't cut straight for anything! Sometimes when I'm sitting a little differently the blade seems to want to cut differently, but not by that much.

Leave a comment:

• dgman
    replied
    Sounds like not enough tension on the blade.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The only time I've ever had that happen on any saw is when the blade somehow got twisted. Have you tried a few different blades to see if you get the same result?

Leave a comment:

• Xray
    started a topic Excalibur cutting skewed

Excalibur cutting skewed

Haven't been scrolling much lately, last time I used it it was working fine. Today, could hardly cut a straight line to save my life. It wants to skew off to the right.
    Tightened what screws I could, the plastic auto tightening mechanism in the front of the arm seems to have quite a bit of wiggle, don't know if its supposed to be that way or what.
    Has anyone else had this problem ?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X