USB pen drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB pen drive

somebody asked me if i could build a case for a USB memory, and this is what i got, the only thing is that the cap was a bit loose, but nothing a little tape could not fix. that is my wife's one, the next one i think i will fix that.
    and another person asked me for a quote for 100 of them!. the problem again is here those USB things are expensive. anybody knows where to get them in bulk online?

Thanks

Nayo

Very nice job. Good luck on 100 of them.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Why don't you just quote for making the 100 holders and let your customer get the USB's as they come in different capacities and qualities.

Tom

Comment

Why don't you just quote for making the 100 holders and let your customer get the USB's as they come in different capacities and qualities.

Tom

Comment

staples had them for 5.00 for a 4gig a while back. good luck getting them, i could not seem to get any. i think they put out a couple of them a day just to draw customers into the stores. i like the idea of letting the customer get their own drives that way if it doesn't work it won't be your problem.

Comment

I LOVE the case!!!!!!! What a great idea - I MUST try it myself! I foresee some Christmas gifts - Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• vgraf
              Reply to A Bear In The Woods
              by vgraf
              Very impressive.
              I'm a little slow......took me a bit to find the bear.😅
              Today, 12:03 PM
            • stephenD
              Reply to A new toy.
              by stephenD
              Well, yesterday, I shot my 18 in the morning. The grands came over and I got one of em to try it out. I had to demonstrate so I got another 12 or so in. Last night I finished up with 90 for the day. Going to challenge myself to one hundred arrows a day for one hundred days. Made an excel spreadsheet...
              Today, 10:34 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to A new toy.
              by Rolf
              That will make Bruce nervous!...
              Today, 08:07 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Need suggestions or a bit of guidance
              by Rolf
              For me to write something like this with my woodburner, even with the fine ball tip pens, is just not possible for me. The variations in the wood grain really complicate things.
              The laser doesn't care about grain....
              Today, 08:05 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to A new toy.
              by will8989
              A few weeks ago Elliott was looking around and saw a bow and arrows in the rafters in the basement. PopPop I didn’t know you had a bow and arrow. I don’t. It’s Mimi’s. Been a long time since I used it. Maybe I should get it out again.
              Today, 08:01 AM
            Working...
            X