Jack pot yahoooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack pot yahoooo

I was driving around yesterday and saw these sitting and not really knowing what I was looking at, I was looking from a ways off I asked the guy if I could have them? he said yeah I going to throw them away any ways. so I said I will be back tomorrow. well to my surprise it is all really grade "A" plywood very few knots. they were made to ship parts on to a construction site. now what on earth am I going to do with them hmm they are all 16" x 32" and the runners are 4x4 cut in half.
    Attached Files

Isn't it funny how we just can't resist free wood. Good luck on coming up with a project. Congrats on the good find.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

You just look tooo happy!
      DeWalt 788

Comment

Well you can always send them to me here in Mentor. I am sure I can find a use for them. Great find!

DW
        Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
        John Wayne

Comment

Yeah Sally I am really happy it is almost time and I can go into hibernation in my garage. I want to get back to my scroll saw but outside chores are keeping me away AHHH. but I am one step closer got some of my wood stocked up.

Comment

Man you done good.

Bob
            Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

I have used runners like that to make several bandsaw boxes...and of course you can always find a use for the plywood...
              Hawaiilad
              Larry

Comment

Great find.
                Len

Comment

Looks like your going to be very busy. Just watch out for nails and embedded junk that could really screw up the blades on a planer or break the blade of a bandsaw.

george
                  A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
                  George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Free wood is my favorite kind. I noticed that the skids the steel coil come on at work were a lot heavier than the pine and spruce pallets we usually get. I started saving them and found out that the tops are poplar and the runners are ash, hickory and oak. Planed and resawn they make excellent (if narrow) planks. I also have found some really nice poplar and even a little red oak among the rough cuts that are used as dunnage for outgoing steel. A few of my co-workers are always on the look out for any piece of OSB or plywood they can salvage, but no-one besides me is interested in the hardwood.

Comment

Great find,
                      It'll come in handy for a thousand things. If the wife lets you keep them around long enough to think up uses.
                      Regards
                      John
                      "The Golden Mile"John Wayne
                      Some of my Stuff
                      Retired Medically Unfit Police Officers ***.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X