Dust cover for Hegner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust cover for Hegner

A black plastic sack will do, but is there something better?

Yer spose to make dust with it, not cover it up.......
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

A blk plastic bag is what I use....If I remember, they came with a cover when I bought it...wonder what happened to that. I'll bet you can purchase one from the website.
      Hawaiilad
      Larry

Comment

Yes, your apron ! You have to got put it somewhere when you finish work .

Comment

Old BBQ cover.

Roger

Comment

I used some cordura I bought at Mill Ends to sew up a nice cover for my metal lathe, an old meat slicer, and my canoe. The cordura keeps of the dust, can breath, and sheds water too.

Comment

I use one of those 'bed in a bag' zippered bags that I got when I bought a new comforter for my bed. Not sure what the difference is in size as I have an ol' yella...I only cover it up when I'm doing any finish coating...otherwise it's covered with sawdust - lol! It's a little heavier duty than a black plastic bag...but you might also try one of those outdoor furniture chair covers that you can pick up pretty cheap. Good Luck in the Hunt!
              ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

cover

When you scroll you make dust which is in the air and land all over your saw SO why on earth would you want to cover it to keep the dust off . I wax mine for moisture but I dont cover it.

Comment

One word "WHY"

www.pajarostudiowns.com
                  Excalibur EX-21 fanatic
                  One of the Chosen few

"The Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated......I am retired!!!!!!!".

Comment

Depends where you keep your saw. The roof of the garage I keep mine in leaks in places when it rains heavily...keeping the saw covered makes sense in such situations. I also have a dartboard nearby & the saw table has a few dents from darts falling out of the board...had it been covered it would not have happened. Then there's the safety issue of leaving a saw uncovered if you have children around.

Comment

Just never thought about covering my Hegner, but I would say in different situations it probably is a good idea. My two cents.... Danny ;+}

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X