Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bass..

it's done and looks pretty good..

I think someone will be every happy to win this piece at our next fishing get together...

Trout
    Last edited by Trout; 09-11-2006, 06:40 PM.
    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
    Fish are food, not friends!

I would be ecstatic to win something like that.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Looks AWESOME! What is your circle dimensions? When I had my taxidermy shop, I used to mount the 'big one' for the disabled group we took out. It usually ran about a 34"-38" Lake trout. Last time took out about 87 disabled anglers and caught 122 Lake trout in about 3 1/2 hours. Big fish fry afterwards.
      Keep Up the GREAT work!

Tim
      "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

Well done Trout........Very impressive!

I'd be estatic to be able to DO something like that!
        ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Trout, very well done. I would love to have that for myself.

Bob
          Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Great job Trout!!
            T
            Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks everyone...

I'm ready to start on my next project...
              It's a Judy Roberts pattern of a horse head.
              this project will be heading up to Montana for a Christmas gift...I should of got the mule head since my B-I-L got a real one for his 50th birthday...

this time I'm going crazy with the shaping...

Trout
              Hawk G-4 Jetcraft

Comment

So So nice Trout. and I agree. wish i was on your fishing group. I would love to win that babby. thanks for all you posted on how you started it. to the finish. looks great Evie

Comment

Hey Trout, great job. Don't mean to be picky but why did you leave the fisherman out? There is a hole that needs to be filled.
                  Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
                  Jean De La Bruyere...

l
                  Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckD
                    why did you leave the fisherman out? There is a hole that needs to be filled.
                    to tell you the truth..when I first saw the piece on Judy's website I didn't see the fisherman and when the pattern arrived that's when I noticed him. so what you see is what I envisioned in the first place..

I was gung-ho the first day and by the 3rd day I wasn't feeling the project especially the fish..but I got'er done...
                    then I hit a burn out period for a day or 4 which lead to doing only one piece a day for the rest of the project..
                    I did cut out the fisherman and boat which consisted of 4 pieces but by that time I wanted to get it done and didn't want to take any chances of screwing up the piece...

it's also getting harder and harder to give these things away...
                    I did show it off on our fishing site (I didn't mention that it's the grand prize for the raffle) and everyone loved it. I could of sold 6 in the first hour..

Hell, I'm still waiting for the check for the piece I did sell (gave away)!

Trout
                    Hawk G-4 Jetcraft

Comment

It's a keeper! Er, I mean it's a great grand prize.....to give away....
                      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X