Speaking of Experimenting with Finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Experimenting with Finishes

I found this pattern on a scrap from some that I had come out. I'm not sure who the designer is . I had some scraps of 1/4" aspen and a few cans of fleck stone so voila, a project is born, hehehe.
    Attached Files
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Great job! That gives me an idea to cover up a couple of mistakes if I ever make any. HA! HA! HEY good work. Thanks for sharing. Steve
    If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
    My Gallery
    [email protected]

Comment

very nice concept Kevin
      Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Thanks Steve and Daryl. These little stone finished pieces are easy to make, you can use cheap wood and they sell very quickly.
        Kevin
        Scrollsaw Patterns Online
        Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• GladeFade
          Reply to My covid angel
          by GladeFade
          First off how thick is the board you cut?
          When I want something to stand out I use backer-boards 1/8 thick to get the depth.
          that means you would have to cut the big cutting into pieces to put the spacer behind.
          for instance the cloud bottom right which his hand is on I would put maybe...
          Yesterday, 11:05 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Wooden Headstone
          by Linda In Phoenix
          I am stunned at the fact it wasn't rotted or termite destroyed. That must've been one blessed lady. Thank you for what you all are doing!
          Yesterday, 10:43 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Hard Woods for low $$$
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Pretty boards. Our Walmart didn't have any when I went. Thank you for sharing though.
          Yesterday, 10:41 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to My covid angel
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Looking at the image, I would sand down the clouds a bit on the left (as you're looking at it)....to make it look like the clouds on the right are the closest to you. Then with the clouds to the left being less pronounced it will make it look more like he is sitting on them. Humorous design choice...
          Yesterday, 10:40 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Tough Decisions
          by Linda In Phoenix
          I would have to agree that I've not personally made many designs from the magazine, as I have progressed to making most of my own designs. However, I do enjoy some of the reviews and other articles---as well as checking out techniques of others. I debated as well, but decided to renew. Now I just...
          Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        Working...
        X