Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gill
    Ooh, my head hurts.

Actually, it reminds me of a William Morris design - take that as a compliment, Kevin .

Gill
    WOW! Thank you a thousand times over. I must admit my ignorance as to who he was, so I did a search.
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Awesome Work Kevin
      Charlie
      "Everything Happens for a Reason"
      Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

AWESOME! Great pattern - Great cutting! You the man, Kevin! Keep up the awesome work, both on the saw and the computer. As far as being 'Nuts', I have seen normal and you can have it. It this classifies you as nuts, I would like to join the club. I think nuts is not even having a saw or site like this one to share our 'nuttiness' with each other. Now......... Time for my meds.....

Tim
        "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

Beautiful job.

But I have to agree, you have to be a little nuts to even attempt something like that.

I just finished cutting out my niece & nephew's names from 1/4" BB and thought the few letters that had internal cuts would drive me nuts. That was nuttin' compared to this wonderful piece of art.
          Kelly
          "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianScroller
            I sometimes think saws should have hour meters on them so we can track the time. I may have to see if I can find one.
            Carl,
            These are quite handy for scheduled maintenance and such. Radio Shack usually has something that'll work. This is one source with lots of choices.
            Kevin
            Scrollsaw Patterns Online
            Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

I hooked up an $8.00 electric alarm clock to my foot switch which gives me just my cutting time. Clock only runs when foot switch is depressed.

Tim
              "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X