Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolf
    replied
    I just keeps getting worse, I am already growing moss from being in the basement so much. Now I see another beautiful project that I MUST make.

Leave a comment:

• will8989
    replied
    Gee, guys, I feel so flattered. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I just read my messages and saw where Marsha posted this for me. THANK YOU Marsha. Yes it is the "other" magazine. It was a gift for my daughter for Christmas a few years back, one of my first serious projects. It is made from Black walnut and I really worked to get the dragons laid out on the burl part of the wood which had almost gold flecks in it and they looked really fabulous BUT my dear daughter wanted it painted!!!! I very carefully painted just the top of it with acrylic paints. For the rock I just started with some color of gray and kept adding different colors until I got what I thought looked like a very old rock! If you look at it from the other side you can see the burl part but it isn't as pretty as what I painted over. The moral of this story is I ask her first if she wants it painted or natural then pick my wood from there.

Betty

Leave a comment:

• Sparhawk
    replied
    I have that pattern. It's in the, ahem, "other" magazine. February 1998 issue.

Leave a comment:

• Sawduster
    replied
    Will,
    Now that is top notch ! I would also like to know where you got that pattern. It just made my " to do " list
    Fantastic job !

Leave a comment:

• Marcel in Longueuil
    replied
    Hi Will,

Beautiful clock.

Where did you get the pattern?

Regards,
    Marcel

Leave a comment:

• Gill
    replied
    That is indeed a lovely piece. I really love the flowing design and the choice of colors. What material is it cut from?

Gill

Leave a comment:

• Marsha
    started a topic will8989 - Here's your Wizard

will8989 - Here's your Wizard

will8989,
    Here's a pic of your wizard. I hope you don't mind that I posted it. It's a very beautiful project and I know you were having trouble posting the pic here in the message board.
    will8989 wizard1.jpg
    Marsha

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X