last project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last project.

hi folks here is what i was working on while i waited to get back online. this is a pattern from peculiar Fretworks. thanks Richard. its done in 1/4 inch oak plywood. just for pratice. your friend Evie this was so easy. loved it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by minowevie; 08-05-2006, 08:10 PM.

hopefully another
    Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful, simply beautiful!!!!! Well done "young" lady!!!!
      ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Evie

That Is One Beautiful Piece !!! Just Great !!! Rain Man

Comment

young lady , barry your so kind. Ark Ark. us old gales still have it . thanks bearfrets. your friend Evie

Comment

Thanks Rain Man. your big sis Evie

Comment

Evie, you are definitely the clock guru. But what do you do with all your beautiful clocks?
              Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
              www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Mike , I give them away. or just keep them for myself. I just love making them. I wish i had time to make all the patterns i have bought. some day i might have to make a living at this. but for now. i just love making them, and if i can help. learn the hard way, and help someone make their own mistakes, and not mine. that would be worth it. do you like what i have done?? i do. your friend Evie.

Comment

Easy ?? Did you really say " easy " ?!?!?!?! my goodness Evie that is incredible !
                  ....easy ...sheesh ! i just can't imagine anything like that being " easy "
                  alas , maybe one day
                  Excellent work , I am truly impressed
                  ...~Robert~
                  DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

Robert. little brother. yes this was easy. it didn't take to long to cut out. stacked only 2 highe. and it glued together easy too. it looks diffacult. but was very easy to cut out. and poot together. the only part i would add a derition to. would be the squarness. hold a squar up to the work. and clamp it down. the one thing about some of these projects. they look hard, but are much easyer , than you would think. just give them a try. you'll see. your big sis. Evie.

Comment

Good looking clock young-un--- See what you can do if you stay off the putter-- speaking of which -- I am scrolling again -- well some -- and I broke my moms basket just as I finished it while ago -- Carn it !!!!
                      sharon

Comment

Evie as always your work is awsome!! If I can ever stop myself from cutting these portraits I am going to give a clock a try, or maybe a tray, or, or,.......aw heck! Keep em coming Evie!!!!
                        Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Evie, that's an incredible piece of work as usual. Easy for some, not for others. Seeing your projects has inspired me to do more fretwork.
                          Thanks
                          Marsha
                          LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Comment

Evie that clock is simply stunning
                            Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Dang Sis that is one gorgeous clock , very very beautiful work Sis

your lil brother,
                              Charlie,
                              Charlie
                              "Everything Happens for a Reason"
                              Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
                                Yesterday, 10:01 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                                by will8989
                                Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
                                Yesterday, 09:53 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                                by will8989
                                Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
                                Yesterday, 09:49 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                                by will8989
                                He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
                                Yesterday, 09:32 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Sundays market
                                by will8989
                                We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
                                Yesterday, 08:56 PM
                              Working...
                              X